The University of Central Punjab UCP has now opened the admissions for the students who ought to apply in the engineering university. The institute thus invites applications of the candidates who are worth of the best way of acquiring education in the field of engineering.
The students can apply for the admissions in this University of Central Punjab UC. All the information that you require for the admissions are given here at this site for your assistance. The updates will be given here soon
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF FORMS IN University of Central Punjab UCP: 3rd August 2017
Entry Test Date of University of Central Punjab UCP: Will Be Given Soon
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Students
- The applicant must hold a foreign nationality at the time of application and admission.
- The applicant must have passed higher secondary school or the equivalent with a minimum of 60% for Pharmacy and Engineering Programs and 45% for other offered programs at UCP, and the students may have the following combination of subjects for Pharmacy, Life Sciences and Engineering Programs:
- Pharm-D/Life Sciences: English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering, B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering & Civil Engineering: English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- The applicant must have either
- Passed the entrance test of UCP OR
- Scored a minimum of 550 each on SAT II, i) Chemistry ii) Biology, and iii) either Physics or Mathematics I or II tests.
- The applicant must have a valid TOEFL score of 500 or IELTS score of 5.5. However, language proficiency test results need not be submitted for students whose medium of instruction at the higher secondary level was English.
Terms & Conditions
- The following documents will be required after conditional offer:
- Print out of online application form (03 copies of all documents/passports)
- Certificates / Marks Sheet of HSSC / equivalent examination attested / verified by IBCC.
- Equivalence Certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Islamabad where applicable
- “Verification of Foreign Passport” by the concerned Embassy in Pakistan must be submitted in sealed envelope.
- Recent Photographs (should be pasted at each form).
- Proof of Pakistani Origin i.e. Pakistani Passport / National Identity Card / NICOP / Registration Form etc. (if applicable).
- Copy of domicile certificate in case of dual national Pakistanis Nomination letter or original NOC of concerned Embassy for studying in Pakistan (only for foreign nationals).
- Result of SAT-II or entry test.
- The documents received on fax will be considered only if its original copies are received subsequently within due date.
- The foreign applicant must apply directly to the university. The university must then send a copy of the acceptance letter to the HEC, which will then confirm its receipt and pass on an endorsement to the Ministry of Interior.
- The student must then apply for a visa with a Pakistani Embassy or Consulate in their country. She or he must submit the following documents:
- Application Form (Student Visa Form)
- Photocopy of passport
- All relevant transcripts, diplomas, and other educational documents
- Acceptance letter from the university applied to
- The Pakistani Embassy or Consulate abroad will then forward the complete application to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad, for further processing.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will forward the application to the Ministry of Interior for security clearance. The Ministry of Interior will consult with the Ministry of Education and Health and the Higher Education Commission in this process. It must complete the clearance process within four weeks, and submit its judgement on the matter to a) The HEC and b) The Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The HEC must then notify the concerned university and Ministry of Health of the decision by email.
- The visa, once issued, must be renewed annually, adhering to the same security clearance process.
The quality of education in the 21st century is hard to find. Yet there is a lot of competition among the people. They have taken over the old educational paradigms and new concepts have emerged in the world of learning. Therefore they they are now providing best educational system. The UCP was started in the year of 1999 and this is the first private sector engineering university in Pakistan. The people therefore try to get the admissions in this university. The admissions are open in this university. You must apply for the admissions soon
The University of Central Punjab UCP Lahore Engineering Admission Fall 2017 ECAT Entry Test Merit Lists Dates and Schedule
The information about the admissions will be given to you soon here at this site. The classes will be started soon after the admissions enrollment which will help you out for the admissions.The merit list of the candidates who have qualified for the admissions will be given and applied on the notice board. The letters will also be mailed on the home address.
- Last date for the submission of application:30th June 2017
- ECAT Test Date: 17th July 2017
- Result Date:24th July 2017
- Merit List Display: September 2017
- Commencement of Classes: October 2017
HOW TO APPLY
- The University of Central Punjab invites applications for admissions to its various programs twice a year, once in Spring and then in Fall (for more detailed information see procedures listed under each faculty.
- However, Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Pharmacy announce admissions in Fall only. Students who are interested to apply are advised to visit the campus for getting more detailed information about admissions to their respective programs.
- Applications, duly filled in, and supported by all required documents are accepted at the admission office within the announced deadline. On acceptance of an application form and payment of the examination fee, admission office issues a letter bearing reference number, admission test date, date of interview (if any) as well as the venue of the test. The admission form can also be submitted online by using the UCP Online Admission Portal.
- The merit list of the successful candidates is announced and acceptance letters are mailed at home addresses of these candidates.
- On deposit of dues, within the deadline, students are issued their registration number and are given the courses to study in the first semester. Before commencement of classes, students are expected to attend an orientation session and collect their timetable from the information desk.
- Every year, UCP attracts some of the most talented/gifted students. The network of our alumni is fast spreading in the corporate world and other fields. If you are looking for quality education and facilities, then UCP is the place for you. From classes to co-curriculars, volunteering and participating, you will be groomed to succeed at UCP an later in your practical life.
The students can apply at this University of Central Punjab UCP Lahore Engineering soon. They can get all the information here at this site. This site will update all the information for you. This is granted the best way of the admissions. The admissions of University of Central Punjab UCP Lahore Engineering are carried in the best way which will make the students best education.