Students after finishing the intermediate exams will start to prepare for entrance tests for different universities. These summer vacations of them will b not free for the students of intermediate students.
We are giving you here guideline about how to prepare ECAT test as UET is one of the best universities for the degree of engineering as every student wish at least once to get admission in it. So prepare well for the entry test so you can score well to get admission in Pakistan’s top engineering university UET.
Admissions in UET is given. The updates and details about the admissions are mentioned here. The news related to admission will be updated here time to time soon. The dates are mentioned so you can explore time to time. The people should start preparing for the ECAT test because this will help you out to get the admissions in any engineering university. The University has about 7 faculty and about 35 departments offering Engineering and Technology Programs in different areas including 827 teachers of which 158 are Ph.D. degree holders. The updates are given here.
ECAT TEST DATE: 16th July 2017
APPLICATION ACCEPTANCE: June 2017
ADMISSION DATE: 4TH September 2017
University of Engineering Technology Lahore ECAT Entry Test 2017 For BSEE BSCS BSCE BSME Engineering in UET Model Papers Patterns
ECAT Test for UET Lahore
ECAT is conducted by University of Engineering and Technology in Punjab. While there are some 3000 seats in Engineering colleges of Punjab, Pakistan. Entry test is a pre-requisite for applying to UET Lahore or its affiliated colleges.Entry test is a pre-requisite for applying to UET Lahore or its affiliated colleges.
Syllabus and their weight age
- Physics 30 MCQs
- Chemistry 30 MCQs
- Mathematics 30 MCQs
- English 10 MCQs
FSc (Pre-engineering) or equivalent : 70 percent marks
Entry Test (ECAT) marks : 30 percent
How to apply for ECAT
- First of all enroll yourself by using CNIC number and a password of your own choice. If your age is less than 18 years, then you can get your CNIC number from B-FORM. During the procedure of registration, a Tracking number will be automatically generated on the page for the respective candidates. In case of inaccessibility of the computer services, the candidates might use this in the designated computer laboratories at mentioned examination centers
- Remember your password your tracking number as well that would be used in future for checking your results and re-print your applications
- After saving your form you cannot edit it again, that’s why you have to be very careful about it and recheck your provided information before saving it
- Be careful during the selection of your Intermediate subject group. All DAE or B.Tech applicants should only select subject combination with (Physics, Chemistry, Math as well as English)
- During filling the application form the applicant must be careful that he is providing the same information that appears on his matric and inter certificates.
- You also required Acrobat Reader on your system to print out the application form and after completing the all procedure print the form by clicking on the “Print Application Form” button
- This printed application along with required documents will be forwarded to one of the Centers where you desire to appear in ECAT test
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.