CASE is joined by way of University of Engineering and Technology and tender degrees in the regulation. The Center for Advance Studies in Engineering (CASE) is a confidential research university situated in the suburb of Islamabad, Pakistan. CASE is associated by way of the University of Engineering and Technology.
It recommends post-graduate and doctorate programs in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication, Software Engineering, and Engineering Management.
The B.Sc. curriculum in Electrical Engineering is attributed by the Pakistan Engineering Council and has two deviations Telecommunication Engineering and Computer Engineering. CASE suggests a BBA program and PDP programs beneath precede Engineering Management Department.
- A candidate for admission to the PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) in Computer Engineering degree must hold MSc 18 Years in relevant engineering discipline recognized by HEC and registered with PEC with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.0 or at least 75% marks.
- GAT Subject Score of at least 60% cumulative score OR GRE International Score (ETS, USA) of 50 percentile minimum is required for admission.
Center for Advance Studies in Engineering & technology (Islamabad & Quetta) Admission Entry Test 2017 Dates & Schedule Merit List
Last date of form submission by tender: 25th July 2017
Available test dates
NTS test: June to July 2017
Applications forms can be propose devoid of NTS Score.
Students moreover have the selection to receive courses beneath the enduring Education curriculum devoid of being own up into a standard degree program. Enduring Education is a non-degree curriculum for effective specialized. Their objective in enduring education is to sponsor eminence learning.
|For Undergraduate(BSCS & BSEE) Admission:
- Print of online application form that must be complete and signed (in duplicate)
- Two attested copies of CNIC
- Two attested copies of SSC and HSSC (A-level applicants must submit equivalence certificate of IBCC)
- Four passport size photographs
- Proof of application processing fee, Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1250/- if already has a valid NAT)
For Graduate & Postgraduate Programs affiliated with UET Taxila:
- The completed original application form
- A photocopy of the completed application form
- Two attested copies of your National Identification Card
- Two different reference letters (each letter must be in a separate sealed envelope, with the original signature of the recommender signed over the seal)
- Two attested copies of any all transcripts earned and reported in the application
- Two attested copies of any all previously earned certificates/degrees (Matric, F.Sc., B.Sc./B.E., M.Sc., etc)
- Four passport-sized photographs of the applicant
- The Application processing fee of Rs. 2000 and Rs. 7000 for Graduate and Postgraduate respectively (A Receipt/Bank Draft must be submitted showing proof of deposit in the CASE bank)
- Two copies of your Applicant Personal Statement, which should be no more than one side of one printed page
- NTS test result (Attested copy)
- Two years work experience certificate for MM candidates only.
- Certificate of Pakistan Engineering Council if applying for any Engineering Program.
- Any other relevant document to facilitate admission such as degree validation certificated from HEC if applicable.
For Undergraduate, Graduate & Postgraduate Programs affiliated with QAU Taxila:
- Four attested copies of detailed marks certificates of SSC (Matriculation) examination (For all programs).
- Four attested copies of detailed marks certificates of HSC (Intermediate) examination (For all programs).
- Four attested copies of detailed marks certificates of graduation examination (For MS/PhDonly).
- Four attested copies of detailed marks certificates of MS/M Phil examination (For PhD only)
- Synopsissis (For PhD only)
- Four attested copies of National Identity card (CNIC) / form B in case of under 18 years of age (For all programs)
- Four attested copies of CNIC of father / guardian.(For all programs)
- Five passport size recent photographs duly attested with name written on the back side (For all programs).
- Four attested copies of domicile certificate of candidate or of father / mother if the applicant is under 18 years of age and his/her name is included in it. (For all programs)
- Four attested copies of the in-service teachers/employees are required to produce NOC /Study Leave dully sanction by employers, if candidates is currently in service (For all programs).
- Four attested copies of character certificate from the institution last attended (For all programs).
- Equivalence Certificate in case of qualifications or degree / certificate from foreign universities / institutes only or obtained from institution (For all programs).
- Conversion certificate in case of Grades / CGPA into marks / %age
CASE is a glowing model of potential accomplishment that results from integrity, truthfulness, enthusiasm, difficult task and spotlessness of grounds. The productivity of CASE greater than the preceding few years authenticates. That this foundation has continuous its steady augmentation by indisputably focal point on its higher viewpoint, high quality edification and investigate and progress.