Degree diploma certificates decoration by the university is sanction and predictable by the Higher Education Commission Govt. of Pakistan. The component colleges of Dow University of Health Sciences are Dow Medical College, Sindh Medical College as well as OJHA Institute of Chest Diseases.
Dow University of Health Sciences has broadcast instruction and schoolwork line of attack which formulate it promising for students to come up to to be experienced permanent scholars. DUHS Karachi intend for its students to get hold of enhanced announcement capability to communicate with their patients and acquire standing by its students for a praiseworthy specialized occupation.
Bachelor Courses of Doctrate
- MBBS (5 years Duration)
- BDS (4 Years Duration)
- Pharm-D (5 Year Duration)
Bachelor Courses of Technology
(In Four Different Disciplines)
- Medical Technology
(In Six different Disciplines)
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
(In two Different Disciplines)
- Dental Technology
(In two Different Disciplines)
- Fellowship Training (FCPS -II) in all major specialities
- M.Phil, Leading to PhD
- PhD in Basic & Clinical Sciences
- MBA (In three Disciplines)
- Masters in Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Masters in Dental Surgery
- Masters in Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- Masters in Health Profession Education
- Masters in Physiotheraphy
- Masters in Nursing
- Masters in Juris Prudence
DOW Medical College Karachi Entry Test 2017 Dates & Schedule Merit List
DOW university is known to be the best university of Pakistan. The medical students must apply for the admission. Many students apply to this university for getting the best medical education. But the few of them get the chance to study under the best medical teaching faculty available there. The university is recognized by PMDC.
- Admission Date for Associate Degree Program in Bio Medical Engineering Technology
- Admission Start from 16 Feb
- Last Date of Form Submission 28 Feb
- Admission Date for Diploma in Aviation Medicine 6 Months
- Admission Start from 26 Jan
- Last Date of Form Submission 16 Feb
- Admission Date for MCPS (Anaesthesiology)
- Last Date of Form Submission 24 Jan
- Entry Test will be held 27th Jan
- Admission Date for MBBS
- Limited Seats are available
- Admission Date for FCPS-II, Diploma Courses and Short Diploma
- Last Date of Form Submission 28 Nov
- Entry Test will be held on 13 Dec
- Admission Date for Doctor of Physiotherapy, BS in Occupational Therapy, Prosthetics & Orthotics
- Last Date of Form Submission 15 Nov
- Admission Date for Pharm-D
- Last Date of Form Submission 10th Nov
Dow University of Health sciences (DUHS) endeavor for its undergraduate to build up enhanced communication skills. Sir Hugh Dow was the second administrator of Sindh. He put down the establishment of Dow Medical College in December 1945.
This program is being accessible by School of Public Health- Dow University of Health Sciences. It is a four year underneath graduate degree and it is the original program accessible in the Sindh Province.
Categories of MBBS Course
- Open Merit (DUHS)
- Merit Cum choice (from DUHS to LUMHS(Hyderabad), PMC (Nawabshah), BMC (Quetta) & FJMC (Lahore))
- UEDP – Local (Self finance) (DMC, SMC) and
- Disabled seats (DMC & SMC)
Categories of BDS Course
- Open Merit
- UEDP – Loca
- Matric / O Level / equivalent exam certificate from Karachi.
- Intermediate Science / ‘A’ Level / equivalent examination from Karachi.
- Minimum marks of 60% get worse in intermediate Science (Pre-medical) / ‘A’ Level / equivalent examination.
- Applicants domicile certificate of district Karachi.
- Applicants long lasting residence certificate (PRC, on Form-C) of district Karachi.
- Applicants CNIC (Computerized National Identity card ) or B form (if he/she is under 18 year of age).
- Applicants father domicile of Sindh province on form P-1.
- Father’s National identity card of NADRA with a long lasting address of Sindh.
- Blue and Pink, both Application forms should be filled up and submitted along with photocopies of recommended documents for all the different types.
- Allocation of Open Merit and UEDP Local chairs at Dow Medical College, Sindh Medical College, and Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ebad Khan Institute will only be produced on MERIT BASIS.
- The Admission Test will be executed for the entitled applicants on SUNDAY 2ND OCT. 2011. The venue and time of the entry test will be described in the admit card.
- This Entrance Test for all essential categories will only be good for the current session of Entrance.
- Applicants who have obtained less than 60% marks in the Inter-science or A Level exams will not be permitted to appear in the Entrance Test.
- No applicant will be permitted to seem in the Entrance test without having the admit card.
- All male and female Students will only be permitted to appear in the Admission ad,oTest after being determined with comprehensive face exposure by authorised person’s.
The Entrance Test will be based on the following subjects.
- Biology 30 Questions
- Chemistry 30 Questions
- Physics 30 Questions
- English 10 Questions
Forthcoming students can occupation efficiently in NGOs, health think about institutions, health and pharmaceutical organizations, academic circles, do research institutions as well as hospitals.