Fatima Jinnah Medical College move toward into creature sooner than the Partition in 1941 and its opening class was a group of simply 50 students in 1942. Subsequent to the Independence in 1948 this college was in use beneath the Punjab Government and than all the apparatus and laboratories were make available and this university is functioning as a absolute Medical University in Lahore, Pakistan.In the establishment library 12500 medical journals are reachable free of charge on procession with conceptual as well as complete transcript through the help out of HEC. Networking of the subdivision of the college and hospital is being well thought-out with linkages to supplementary national and unfamiliar universities. There is complimentary online competence in library.The Audio Visual Department has been existing with innovative computers and eight. Experts in the fields of medicine, surgery, obstetrics/gynecology, ophthalmology and vital sciences have been competent. The people here will get all the information here. The Fatima Jinnah Medical College admissions are given here so people should stay here and get all the updates. The dates and schedule is also mentioned here. The merit list after the tests are given here.
Important Admission Date for MBBS and BDS 2017-18
- Admission Start from 04th Aug
- Last Date of Form Submission 09 Aug
- Issuance of Admit Card is 11 to 16 Aug 2017
- Entry Test should be held on 31 Aug
- Registration for Hafiza Quran 11 Sep to 13 Sep
- Test of Hafiz Quran is from 15 Sep to 20 Sep
- Issuance of Admission Card and Date of Admission Card is 23 Sep to 02 Octo from 9 am to 2 pm
- Medical Board for Special Applicants 13 Octo to 16 Octo
- Display of 1st Merit list for MBBS 30 Octo
- Beginning of Classes in medical colleges 17 Nov
- Display of first merit list BDS 10 Dec
- Beginning of classes in Dental Colleges 22 Dec
- The students must get the domicile of Punjab
- The students must achieve more than 70% marks in the intermediate.
- The aggregate must be more the 80% which is combined with the matric, intermediate and entry test marks
Fatima Jinnah Medical College Lahore Fee Structure:
- Rs. 1,200/- Per Month (Both ways)
- Rs. 600/- Per Month (One way)
- Rs. 3,000/- for 3 Months (Both ways)
- Rs. 1,500/- for 3 Months (One way)
Get latest updates of Admissions of FJMC
Thanks for visiting our site which is compatible of Universities Admissions and details. We provide the best information about Fatima Jinnah Medical College (FJMC) 2017.
FJMC Lahore Entry Test 2017 Dates & Schedule Merit List Fatima Jinnah Medical College
Procedure To Apply:
- Application Forms and online deposit slip are available on NTS official website
- Please deposit test fee of Rs. 820/- on prescribed Bank Vouchers.
- Deposited amount is non- refundable
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained
To download the Application Form
Entry Test Result:
FJMC Lahore NTS Entry Test Result 2017 will be available after the the Test date on this page as well as on the NTS Official website and Cabinet Division Website
FJMC Lahore NTS Entry Test Result 2017 will be on hand subsequent to the Test date on this page as glowing as on the NTS Official website in addition to Cabinet Division Website. Test accountability is prearranged to the National Testing Services Pakistan (NTS) as this is the testing service who conducts entry test exams for numerous institutions as glowing as numerous companies subsequent to the consequence from the National Testing Services Organization is able to reach any final decision that who is suitable for the permission or profession and who is not.Fatima Jinnah Medical College Admissions are now open. It has an associated hospital for practical and advanced training of the students. This Hospital is Sir Ganga Ram Hospital which is equipped with all the requirements. So, apply as soon as possible and stay tuned!