GIKI University is the no uncertainty the nearly all prominent Engineering Institute and beginning the opening day of its organization this University has immediately focal summit on the liberation of Quality edification to the students of the Pakistan as glowing a approaching beginning supplementary countries.
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology has fashioned countless accommodate and scholar and the progression is maintain till at present for the reason that one thing in this foundation is that there is no finding the middle ground of the Education.
The University suppose on the egalitarianism so that is why there is rebuff quota classification is in the University the solitary who could accepted from the Entry test and move toward above the merit list can merely bright to find the admission in the GIKI.
The Admission Notification Date 2017 has been also available on this piece of paper Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Admission 2017 also uploaded at this point, and undergraduate can download the ads for GIKI Admission 2017.
Apr 24, 2017 Online Submission of Admission Form Starts
Jun 16, 2017 Online Submission of Admission Form Ends
Jun 17, 2017 Last Date for Payment of Processing Fee Jun 17, 2017 Last Date for Dispatch of Financial Assistance Documents
Jun 20, 2017 Last Date for Receipt of Financial Assistance Documents
Jun 25, 2017 Admission Test in seven major cities of Pakistan
Jun 27, 2017 Last date for receipt of SAT- II Scores (overseas applicants) Jul 03, 2017 Admission Test in Lahore & Rawalpindi of students taken Practical Exam
Jul 05, 2017
Admission Test Result Posted on Website
Aug 20-21, Induction Ceremony 2017
Aug 22, 2017 Start of Classes
- Go to http://admissions.giki.edu.pk/
- Login, fill in and submit online application form.
- Upload recent color photograph.
- Optionally apply online for scholarship or loan.
Candidates can apply online for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) , Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, FATA scholarships and Financial Assistance (Interest Free Loan). Remaining scholarships can be applied for after joining the Institute.
Continuation of scholarships is dependent on satisfactory academic performance of the concerned student and the policies of the donor agencies.
- Print Bank Challan.
- Make payment in Bank and Fill in paid bank challan details in your profile.
- Reach test center with Admit Card , orignal Matric/O-Level Certificate and Paid challan GIK Copy on July 09, 2017.
- Check entry test result online.
- Send check listed documents to admission office in case of admission is offered.
- Keep visiting your profile for any update before and after Entry Test.
GIKI Topi Admission Entry Test 2017 Dates & Schedule Merit List Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute
Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI of Engineering, Science and Technology will acquire the entry test on December and the make your mind up location for the entry test is GIKI so every single one those students who have put forward their admission form in outstanding date be obliged to have to become visible in the GIKI Entry Test on individual date.
Basic Eligibility for BS Engineering & Computer Science Programs
Basic Eligibility Criteria: Candidates for admission must meet one of the following criteria:
1. HSSC (Pre-Engineering i.e Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry) with 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
2. HSSC (Pre-Medical) with Additional Mathematics and 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
3. A-Level in three subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with D or above grade each in Mathematics & Physics and O-Level in eight subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science, Urdu, Islamic Studies & Pakistan Studies) for local applicants and in five subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science) for those applying from abroad.
4. American or Canadian High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate Diploma with Mathematics (with Calculus), Physics and Chemistry with 60% or above marks, as per IBCC equivalence formula, each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
5. B.Sc. (Mathematics & Physics) with 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
6. Three years Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) in relevant technology from a Pakistani Board of Technical Education with at least 60% marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
i. Applicant with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry background can apply for all Programs including Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
ii. Applicant with Computer Science/Computer Studies background instead of Chemistry at their HSSC or A- Level can only apply for Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
Basic Eligibility for BS Management Sciences Program
Basic Eligibility Criteria: Candidates for admission must meet one of Following Criteria:
1. HSSC (Pre-Engg), HSSC (General Science), HSSC (ICS), HSSC (Pre-Medical), HSSC (Humanities) with at least 60% overall marks.
2. A-Level in three subjects with Ds or above grades in two principal subjects and O-Level in eight subjects for local applicants and in five subjects for those applying from abroad with overall 60% or above equivalence as per IBCC formula.
3. American or Canadian High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate Diploma with overall 60% or above marks, as per IBCC equivalence formula.
Comparative Assessment Criteria (Merit List)
|Score in Admission Test OR SAT-II (in Mathematics and Physics for Engineering and Computer Science Programs and in any two subjects for Management Sciences Program) for those applying from outside Pakistan||
|HSSC Part I + SSC/Equivalent.||
10% + 5%
|O-level (for those with A-Level and O-Level background).||
|Last completed qualification for High School Diploma, IB diploma or B.Sc. or DAE.||
Subsequent to the entry test is living being in custody GIKI Admissions 2017 Entry Test Result will be broadcast and that entry test result will make your mind up that which candidates are appropriate an adequate amount of to search out admission in this association.