Admission shall be arranged completely on merit which will be single-minded on the foundation of marks get hold of in the subsequent examinations. According to the weight age bring up beside the personal examination.
Admission in Institute of Space Technology (IST) is sternly arranged on merit basis. Selection modus operandi for HSSC/A-Level/Equivalent is not so stringent. If the candidates want to obtain admittance to a baccalaureate agenda at IST they necessitate getting 60% marks in HSSC/A-Level/Equivalent.
The results of the NAT-1E/NAT-1CS tests in use from 1st July 2017 to 30th June 2017 are good enough for admittance in semester Fall 2017. Those students who will emerge for NAT-1E/NAT-1CS on June 28, 2017 are qualified to apply for entrance in IST.
|Opening date of Admissions:||12th February 2017|
|Closing date of Admissions:||2nd August 2017|
|Commencement of Classes:||September 2017|
- Students appearing for HSSC/A-Level final exams in 2017 are eligible to apply for admission in Undergraduate Programs of IST.
- For FSC/ICS Students: Merit will be determined based on the marks obtained in SSC/O-Level/Equivalent, FSC (Part-1) & NAT-IE/ NAT-ICS//HAT-UG-E//HAT-UG-CS.
- For A-Level Students: Merit will be determined based on the marks obtained in SSC/O-Level/Equivalent & NAT-IE/ NAT-ICS//HAT-UG-E//HAT-UG-CS.
- For DAE Students: Merit will be determined based on the marks obtained in SSC/O-Level/Equivalent, DAE (Aggregate Marks) and NAT-1E//HAT-UG-E.
|Department||No. of Seats|
|BE-Materials Science & Engineering||40|
|BS-Space Science (Non Engineering Program)||40|
Institute of Space and Technology IST Admission Entry Test 2017 Dates & Schedule Merit List
|Opening date of Admissions||10 April 2017|
|Closing date of Admissions||8 August 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||29 August 2017|
The candidates are obligatory to receive a print of their consequence card from NTS website as quickly as results are broadcast and upload with online application form on or earlier than 8th July 2017. Merit will be single-minded based on the marks get hold of in SSC/O-Level, FSC (Part-1) & NAT-1E/1CS.
Bachelor of Science(BS)
- Bachelor of Science (Aerospace Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Avionics Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Electrical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Materials Science & Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Mechanical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science (Space Science)
Candidates are obligatory to receive the GAT-General/ GAT-Subject demeanor by NTS for admittance in Graduate programs and are what’s more obligatory to suggest the product with the application. The test shall be demeanor by NTS in all most important cities of Pakistan.
You are obligatory to directly speak to NTS for this test. For additional info on GAT-General/ GAT-Subject, give pleasure to appointment NTS website. You are compulsory to connect the result sheet of this test with your application for entrance or send it presently by bring up that you will hurl this later.