A candidate can apply for admission maximum in FIVE DEPARTMENTS of his / her choice in this form. Please select department(s) from Admission Prospectus-2015 Appendix “A” (from page no. 109 to 112 for BACHELORS programs) and Appendix “E” (from page no. 119 to 124 for MASTERS programs) The name of department/s should be mentioned very carefully since it is not possible to make any changes in the form once it is submitted.
The candidate is advised to write the department(s) in order of his/her preferences in the space given in the Admission form. The written test for admission to Karachi University’s pharmacy department was taken by 2,920 candidates on Saturday.
KU Karachi University Admission Entry Written Test 2015 Result Announced Merit Lists of UOK
A total of 3,065 forms were sold for the Pharm-D programme in the morning 3nd evening shifts. Around 400 seats 3re available.
The result of the test taken by the National Testing Service (NTS) would be put on the KU 3nd NTS websites on December 10.
The final list of successful candidates would be displayed on December 15 at 2pm.
The candidates took the test at 9:30am at the KU’s political sciences department. The examination paper consisted of five parts, comprising sections on English, general knowledge, biology, chemistry, and physics, with 20 marks each.
Powder photocopies of the following documents must be attached with this admission form at the time of submission:
1) Original along with one copy of filled-in Form.
2) Two copies of Marks Sheets of 1st & 2nd year of pre-requisite examination
3) One copy of the Admit Card of 1st and 2nd year of pre-requisite examination
4) One copy of Matric Mark Sheet or Matric Certificate.
5) One copy of Intermediate Marks Sheet (in case applying for Masters Program)
6) One copy of Hifz-e-Qur’an Certificate (only for Bachelor Program’s applicants)
7) One copy of CNIC or (one copy of Parent’s CNIC in case applicant’s age is less than 18 years)
8) Equivalence Certificate (if applicable)
9) Others (specify)
Note: It is the responsibility of the candidate to submit the form with complete required documents. Incomplete forms will not be processed and, after the announcement of admission list, a valid claim will be considered only if seats are vacant. In such cases, candidate cannot claim on the basis of closing percentage.
- ku entry test last 3 year closing percentages
- merit list of karachi university 2015 test based morning program
- merit list of pharm d karachi university 2015
- uok merit list of 2015 test based