Lahore NCA Entry Test is mandatory. All the candidates are required to pass this test in decent marks. The dates and schedule of the entry test will be available here on our page as soon as they are decided by the NCA. Test Pattern details are also available on our website along with the fee structure. Have a look. Lahore NCA College Entry Test 2017 Schedule and Dates Test Pattern mentioned below.
Lahore NCA College Entry Test 2017 Test Pattern:
Candidates have to pass a drawing, aptitude and IQ test. Candidates applying for architecture have to pass an additional of Maths test.The students are invited for the admissions in the university. The applications for the admissions are welcomed. The seats are reserved seats for domiciled Quota, Self Finance, and Self Support Scheme
LAST DATE OF FORM SUBMISSION: 17/07/2017
Attested Photostat copies of the following documents must accompany the Application for Admission:
1. Higher Secondary/Intermediate or its Equivalent Certificate
2. Certificate with details of Marks obtained.
3. Documents in support of additional qualifications (If any)
4. Domicile Certificate
5. Pages 1 to 5 passport (International Students only)
6. National identity card
7. Five attested passport size recent photographs.
8. Bank draft as applicable
Note: – Candidates granted admission shall be required to submit other documents as directed, before registration/enrolment in the Ist year (Foundation Course)
Lahore NCA College Entry Test 2017 Schedule and Dates Test Pattern Sample Papers Fee Structure
The college grants equal opportunities to women and men who possess exceptional aptitude for the visual arts and who have attained a reputable standard in general education before applying for admission. The College does not discriminate against admission for physically challenged persons.
The College conducts admission tests which are held in all the provinces of Pakistan. Candidates wishing to join the department of fine art and faculty of design are required to obtain high grades in the drawing and aptitude tests. Candidates wishing to apply for the department of architecture are required to pass an examination in mathematics in addition to drawing and aptitude tests. Those wishing to apply for the department of musicology and film and television will be required to take an aptitude test. Only those candidates are eligible to take the admission examinations who have passed the Higher Secondary/Intermediate Examination or its equivalent from any recognized institution, with a minimum of second division (45% Marks). Students with third division are not eligible to apply.
Fee Structure of NCA students is as follows:
- For Self Support Non-resident Students: Rs. 5920 per month
- For non-resident students (Regular/Self Finance Students): Rs. 1760 per month
- For Self Support Non-resident Students: Rs. 30,000 one time
- For non-resident students (Regular/Self Finance Students): Rs. 16100 one time
Unless otherwise stated, the fees and other charges are not refundable even if the students withdraw from the College or are struck off the College rolls. Absence from the College will not be accepted as an excuse for non-payment of dues, fees shall be charged on the basis of the respective financial year on a half yearly basis.
- nca lahore architecture entry test
- nts tst is compulsory for taking admission in nca
- nca exam dates 2017
- nca entry test resukt
- nca entry test
- NCA college test preparation
- nca architecture sample paper
- nca architecture entry test sample papers
- nca admission test self finance sample
- National college of art test pattern