Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology (SSUET) is a confidential engineering university positioned in resources municipality Karachi, Pakistan. ISSUET is documented from Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and is a supposed engineering university effective in Karachi.
SSUET Karachi Admission Entry Test 2017 Dates and Schedule Available Soon
Admissions are approved to the candidates excluding overseas on foundation of written test and interview. As well as per details publicized by the Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi. The test date will be portray quickly as it will be prearranged by authorities.
Here we will illustrate you concerning the Admission in Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi (SSUET). It is furthermore whilst SSUET release the Admission Form 2017. We for eternity struggle to afford Latest News on SSUET Admission 2016. You can distinguish the register of degrees that made available by Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology, Karachi for Admission 2017.
Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology will offer following degree programmes:
1. BS in Electronic Engineering
2. BS in Computer Engineering
3. BS in Civil Engineering
4. BS in Telecommunication Engineering
5. BS in Biomedical Engineering
6. BS in Electrical Engineering
7. Bachelor in Architecture
Minimum Eligibility 60% in H.SC.
8. BS in Computer Science
9. BS in Software Engineering
10. BS in Bioinformatics
11. BS in Information Technology
Minimum Eligibility 55% in H.SC.
- With combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics eligible for all Programmes.
- With combination of Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science eligible for Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering & Information Technology.
- With combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology eligible for Biomedical Engineering.
- With combination of Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science eligible for Bioinformatics & Architecture.
- D.A.E in relevant discipline with 60% – eligible against reserved seats.
- Grace Marks will not be considered to determine eligibility.
SSUET Karachi Admission Entry Test 2017 Dates and Schedule Merit List Sir Syed University
The admittance fee is allocated formerly barely whilst the student connect the University for the original instance in the First Semester Class. Any supplementary elevated class will be invited. The Security put down is alongside fracture and/or several supplementary harm grounds by the apprentice.
Submission of Application for Admission
1. Candidates for admission must submit their Applications neatly completed in all respects. The Prospectus and Application Form (Form-I) can be obtained from the prescribed branches of Banks on payment of Rs. 3000/-.
2. The candidates applying for admission must attach attested copies of the following:
a. Matriculation (SSC) Marks Sheet./ O-level Marks Sheet.
b. Intermediate (HSC) Marks Sheet/A level Marks Sheet.
c. Copy of CNIC of Candidate or parent in case it has not been issued to candidate.
3. Original documents should not be attached.
4. Application Form, and the documents attached with the Application Form shall not be returned.
5. Incomplete Applications shall not be considered.
6. The Application shall be rejected in case the candidate is found guilty of suppression or misrepresentation of material facts. In case at any stage it is found that the documents on the basis of which admission was granted are forged /tampered, the admission will be cancelled and the fee paid shall be forfeited. The University reserves the right for legal action also.
7. Selected candidates for admission will be informed of their selection by post. The names of all selected candidates will also be displayed on the University Notice Board and SSUET website.
\It is allocated at the instance of entrance in the University. This deposit or such equilibrium as may be accessible elsewhere of it. They shall be refunded to the student at any time he/she finish to be apprentice of the University.
The University presents admission purely on merit. There is no prejudice on the foundation of standing, dogma, color, civilization, religion and gender. The admittance is unbolt to all who have mandatory qualifications.