UET Peshawar has now opened the admissions for the students, who want to get admissions in the respected institute. The students can make the best way of way.Admittance to B.Sc. Engineering shall be on the foundation of merit.
The Departments of Electrical, Mechanical and Civil Engineering shall be bottom on merit. On the other hand, the candidates come clean alongside several set aside quota in the Departments of Electrical, Mechanical and Civil Engineering shall be familiar in the evening shift.
UET Peshawar is the summit position public university in KPK. Admittance to UET Peshawar is determined from side to side a mutual merit of FSc marks as well as presentation in the entry test. UET Peshawar has make known the dates and admission timetable for 2017.
You are eligible to appear in the UET, Peshawar, entrance test if you have done Part I or Part II of intermediate examination. F.Sc/DAE result awaited students can also apply for ETEA Test.
However, for admission to UET, candidates must score, over 60% unadjusted marks in intermediate, irrespective of the percentage of Part I intermediate result and score of entrance test result.
Candidates, who have passed Intermediate Examination with the subject of Computer Science instead of Chemistry, are eligible for admission in Computer Systems Engineering and Computer Software Engineering only. They are allowed to take Entrance Test and attempt Computer Science portion instead of Chemistry.
UET Peshawar Entry Test Admission 2017 Dates and Schedule Merit List Engineering and Technology
The institute’s purpose is to lend a hand in delivering Engineers with commanding background information of fundamental sciences. The faculty members are extraordinarily competent, gigantic greater ingredient of them has M. Phil prerequisite while 3 of them grasp Ph. D prerequisite.
|OPEN MERIT REGULAR PROGRAMMES
(Regular Fee Rs.42515/- per annum)
|OPEN MERIT SELF-SUSTAINED PROGRAMMES
Rationalized fee per semester plus Annual normal fee and user charges Rs.63885/-
Main Campus Peshawar
- Electrical Engineering (Communication), Peshawar = 40 seats
- Electrical Engineering (Power), Peshawar = 40 seats
- Civil Engineering, Peshawar = 80 seats
- Mechanical Engineering, Peshawar = 80 seats
- Chemcial Engineering, Peshawar = 40 seats
- Mechatronics Engineering, Peshawar = 40 seats
- Industrial Engineering, Peshawar = 40 seats
- Computer System Engineering, Peshawar = 40 seats
- Electrical Engineering (Communciation), Bannu = 40 seats
- Civil Engineering, Bannu = 40 seats
- Telecommunication Engineering, Mardan = 40 seats
- Electrical Engineering (Communication), Mardan = 35 Seats
- Electrical Engineering (Power), Mardan = 35 Seats
- Electrical Engineering (Communication), Kohat = 40 seats
- Civil Engineering= 40 seats
- Electrical Engineering (Communication) = 40 seats
- Mechanical Engineering = 40 seats
3 faculty members are at the moment succeeding their Ph. D studies. The programs of Pakistan Studies and Islamiat are knowledgeable with the aspiration to hammer truthfulness and partisanship in the students.