Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency ETEA it has scope of activities and the objectives for the ETEA
were broadened much beyond the Entrance Tests as stated in the Ordinance. We will not go in details so we can say
In short, it has to catalyze reforms in the examination and testing systems.
Impart training on these endeavors and extend the use of its electronic facilities to other institutions to bring in objectivity, transparency and efficiency.The Higher Education Minister is the Vice Chairman and Secretary Higher Education is one of its members. Executive Director ETEA is the Secretary of the Board. ETEA KMU 2017-2018 test detraisl are given belwo.
KMU ETEA Admissions 2017-18 Entrance Test Registration for MBBS BDS Schedule
Requirements for ETEA KMU test
• Confirmatory Email consisting of Admit Card to be presented by candidate in Test Centre
• Confirmatory sms consisting of Student Test ID.
• Easy to use interface for form filling.
• 24 hours help line support
• Freedom to View, Save or Print Admit Card any where and any time.
• Freedom to submit forms 24 Hours a day for 17 consecutive days without any break
RESULTS ARE DELIVERED IN ONLY AND ONLY 24 HOURS WHICH IS A RECORD ACHIEVEMENT ON NATIONAL LEVEL.WHICH IS A QUICK SERVICE THAT STUDENT NOT HAVE TO WAIT MUCH FOR RESULT.
- A candidate who has passed F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 60% marks.
- A candidate who has appeared in F.Sc (Pre-Medical) Part-II or Equivalent Examination and awaiting the result can apply for KMU ETEA test
- Students already admitted in MBBS or BDS on provincial seats, are eligible to reappear in the Entry Test if they have resigned/withdrawn their admission and paid the prescribed penalty.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.