University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar is located in the Peshawar. It is a public research university that was established in 1980. The motto of this university is “We Engineers, the Nation’s future”. This institute is one of the premier university for learning higher education in Pakistan with a strong ability on the development of science and engineering study in all province of Khyber Pakhtoon Kha. This University has numerous department which are given below,
- Department of Agricultural Engineering
- Department of Basic Sciences & Islamiyat
- Department of Computer Sciences & Information Technology
- Department of Computer System Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Mechatronics Engineering
- Department of Mining Engineering
- Academic Organization
- Academic Programs
UET Peshawar Entrance Test for Engineering and Technology Admission 2017 Application Form Last Date ETEA Entry Test Eligibility Criteria Fee Structure
- Admission to B.Sc. engineering shall be open to candidates who have passed Intermediate (PreEngineering) examination with the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (B.I.S.E.) in Pakistan or any other equivalent examination, and have obtained at least 60% un adjusted marks and qualified the entrance test for the session 2017-18.
- Candidates applying for open merit seats must have Khyber Pakhtoon kha domicile.
- Applications of candidates, whose examination results are not declared till the last date of submission of admission forms, shall not be considered for admission.
Candidates must appeared in the Entrance Test conducted by the Government of Khyber Pakhtoon Kha, Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA), Peshawar. For Academic Session 2017-2018. The Entrance Test is valid for one academic year only. previous test was hold on 17-July-2016
University admission and two semesters fee and funds for the academic year are payable in advance at the time of admission to B.Sc. Engineering classes. The candidates shall not be allowed to sit in the University examination if they have any amount overdue to be paid.
|Detail of Admission Fee||CIVIL||AGRI.||MINING||CHEM||ELECT||MECH.||DCSE||CS.& IT.||Industrial|
Here we provided you all information about UET Peshawar admission, if you need more information regarding to this subject then you can ask us through comment in the below comment box. we will get you back with further guide line, and if you want update with new jobs or new colleges university admissions then you should visit our website on daily basis.