Practical notebooks are an essential part of our Matriculate and intermediate examinations. Final board examination has almost ended. Now practicals are about to begin. Many students are afraid of practicals. To help them understand, we have provided the new pattern of practicals in this article. In Matric, practical exam of Bio, Physics, Chemistry, Computers is held. In Intermediate also, practical exam of Bio, Physics, Chemistry, Computers
New Pattern Practical Notebook Physics/Computer/Chemistry/Bio 9th & 10th Class
The paper pattern is as under
- No. 1 Consists of two practical from which you can choose one of your choice (from Part-I 9th class)
- No. 2 Consist of two practical from which you can choose one of your choice (from Part-II 10th Class)
- No. 3 Practical Note Book.
- No. 4 Viva Voice.
The Distribution of 30 marks is as under
- No. 1 Marks 12
- No. 2 Marks 12
- No. 3 Marks 03
- No. 4 Marks 03
Total Time of this Practical Exam is two (2) hours.
So this is everything a student wants to know to get himself prepared for the practicals. For more help, use past practical papers are available in booklet forms in different stationery and book stores. Most of the practicals are repeated due to equipment limitations.
This focuses the preparation even more. So students, do not be afraid of practicals because if you survived the literary examination, you will surely get passed through practicals. Keep visiting our website for more assistance.
- practical notebook of computer science 10th class
- practical notebook of physics 9th class solved
- practical notebook of chemistry 9th class
- practical notebook of chemistry 10th class
- 10th class practical notes
- solved practical notebook of chemistry 9th class
- 9th class practical notebook
- practical paper of chemistry 10 class
- 10th class practical pattern
- practical notebook of computer science 9th class