Final examinations of Intermediate are being held now days. Intermediate level is a very important one as your further career and the limits of choosing a professional field depends on your marks, as eligibility criteria for different fields is different. Moreover, students with max marks are obviously preferred over a student with average marks.
One main step in these board examinations are the practicals. For some students, these practicals are a night mare because they are afraid of making mistakes in the lab when an examiner is noticing them. To ease the exam pressure from the students, we are giving you the new pattern for practical examinations, approved by HEC and that will be applicable from these exams and onwards.
Practical Notebook New Pattern Physics/Computer/Chemistry/Bio 11th & 12th Class First/Second Year
The pattern is as follows:
The paper pattern is as under
- No. 1 Consists of two practical from which you can choose one of your choice.
- No. 2 Consists of two practical from which you can choose one of your choice.
- No. 3 Practical Note Book.
- No. 4 Viva Voice.
The Distribution of 30 marks is as under
- No. 1 Marks 12
- No. 2 Marks 12
- No. 3 Marks 03
- No. 4 Marks 03
Total Time of this Practical Exam is two (2) hours.
Past practicals’ booklet is available at different bookshops. Get them for further help. Prepare well for the viva too, and be confident when you answer the examiner. We wish you best of luck. Keep visiting oue website for more information.
- fsc physics practical notebook
- Dae Fop practical notebook
- practical notebook of chemistry 11th class
- islamia practical notebooks ready made
- ilmi practical notebook
- chemistry practical for 1st year pattern
- practical notebook of physics 11th class
- chemistry practicle note book for combines fsc
- Practical notebook of fsc part 2 chemistry
- sample practical paper of chemistry for 2nd year 2016