Prime Minister youth skill development programme 2015 phase 1 is currently unfasten beneath the administration of National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC). There is an eligibility criterion which is compulsory for everyone and each candidate to accomplish. So here you will get a hold eligibility criterion, last date, how to apply and all indispensable and imperative information with reference to PM Youth Skill Development Programme 2015.
Candidates feel right to Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, KPK, FATA/ GB, AJK and Islamabad can be having company by this programme. Beneath this programme candidates will acquire free of cost admission, guidance devoid of any fee, as an alternative of this the management of Punjab will agree to monthly erudition to each candidate.
So if you are furthermore engrossed in this programme then you are here on the exact way to be a part of PM youth skill progress program segment 1 2015. Here you will search out courses surname, duration, eligibility criteria, how to apply, and last date for submission of application form and all associated and imperative directions and management according to the officials of NAVTTC.
You are recommended and recommend understanding this complete page vigilantly so that you can be in safe hands commencing any fail to notice management. You presently necessitate reading this complete page and rejoinder beside the commands earlier than due date and instance.
At the moment admissions are unfasten in NAVTTC by Prime Minister Youth Skill development phases 1 program. Eligible contender is request to apply for admissions in Prime Minister Youth Skills development phase 1 curriculum in TEVTA.
PM Youth Skills Development Scheme 2015 Phase 1 Eligibility Criteria Application Form Download
Candidates can download Application forms from the here for NAVTTC, Pakistan.
- Age limit is 18 to 35 years
- Candidate have at least Middle pass Certificate
- Study period of all courses is 6 months
- All courses are free, No fees will be charged for Admission and Course.
- Trainees will be paid scholarship amount of 2 Thousands per month
- Trainees from FATA will be paid Scholarship amount of more then 3 Thousand per month.
- Shemale/In-between an applies in programs.
- 90% enrollment is requiring for scholarship, otherwise there will be no paid any amount as a scholarship.
- After completion of course trainees will be awarded tool Kits.
- 10 % Quota is reserve for disable persons.
- Candidates who want to apply for admission can submit their application with attested photo copies of educational certificates and two recants photographs.
- Incomplete applications or application after due dates or application containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
- Candidates are advised, hence be touch with the center for interview.
- Final Merit List Will be Pasted On Notice Board
- 5 % Quota is reserve for Minorities.
- NAVTTC Pakistan will bear all expenses in term of training.
- Last date for submission of Application is 15th March 2015.
- Classes will be start from 24th/03/2015.
Please download Application Form or obtain from designated Institutes located across the country including Gilgit-Baltistan, Islamabad Capital Territory, FATA and Azad Jammu & Kashmir.