Housing has become a big problem in Pakistan and an ordinary man can not buy house with his saving . There was need of such a project, which facilitates the low income people in buying a housing for them in easy installments. The chief minister CM of Punjab Mr. Shahbaz Shareef has initiated a housing project for the lower class of Pakistan.
Those poor citizens who have no house of their ownand low incomes, are eligible to apply in Apna Ghar Scheme. The applicants must have a domicile of Punjab. Previously, PM Nawaz Shareef initiated Aashiana Housing Scheme and it was a great success and housed several people.
Apna Ghar Scheme 2015 by CM Punjab Eligibility Criteria Application Form Download
The eligibility criteria of Apna Ghar Scheme is:
- Candidate’s monthly income must be below 20,000 rupees.
- Candidate should not have any house in his/her name.
- Candidate should not be bank defaulter.
- Remember that if you have got a yellow cab or house under Ashiana scheme, and are still paying its installments then you are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have no police record.
- Net value of the candidates must be below the prescribed limits.
- Widows and females are also eligible.
- Candidate must be able to pay the installments.
Date and installment schedule of CM Apna Ghar scheme will be provided soon. Application forms will be available from all branches of The Bank of Punjab. If the forms will be uploaded on internet then you will be able to download application forms from this page.
- nawaz sharif housing scheme 2015
- mera ghr chief minister scheme
- muft ghar ki scheme lahore area
- loun housing scheme in faisalabad 2016
- kpk government apna gr schme
- kache makaan sakeem punjab
- kache ghar scheme punjab
- ashyana hoysing scheme by shahbaz shrif
- apna ghar scheme lahore
- shahbaz shreef apna ghr scime 2017