Peshawar electric supply company known as PESCO working under WAPDA. Peshawar Electric Supply Company (PESCO) is well equipped and determined to provide and maintain steady power supply to its numerous consumers. We are in the process of meeting our consumers’ expectations.
PESCO networks, we own and maintain Khyber Pukhtunkhwa’s electricity distribution system via 132, 66, 33 KV sub-transmission lines, sub-stations and 11KV & 440V low tension lines with distribution transformers that deliver electricity to your home or business.
Check Online Wapda PESCO Duplicate Electricity Bill Check Online and Print Bill
The Company is headed by Chief Executive Officer appointed by BOD/PEPCO. It has four major units, Operation/Customer Services, Engineering Solution development, Research & Development, and Business development, HR and Finance. The organization will follow the matrix arrangements of reporting and project style handling of working out various IT solutions.
|Please Enter Your 14 digit Numeric Reference Number (no spaces)|
PESCO is divided into six (06) Circles covering about 1,204,621 Hectares of land in total. PESCO covered area has been distributed as follows:
- Bannu circle covers about 1,211,118 Hectares of land.
- Hazara circle covers about 147,096 Hectares of land.
- Khyber circle covers about 117,931 Hectares of land.
- Mardan circle covers about 162,541 Hectares of land.
- Peshawar circle covers about 117,931 Hectares of land.
- Swar circle covers about 538,000 Hectares of land
- Admin & Services
- Audit Division
- Customer Services
- Finance Directorate
- Grid-station Operation (GSO)
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Legal & Lebour
- Management & Information System
- Marketing Cell
- Material Management
- Planning & Engineering
- Project Managment Unit (PMU)
- Project Construction
- Public Relations
- System Augmentation Plan
- Technical Directorate