A decade ago, people of Pakistan used to wear clothes that depicted their culture and traditions. Modern clothes were not seen with a good eye. But over this decade, things have changed very quickly. Now Pakistani people like to stay updated with the fashion all around world. This led to immense development and productivity in this field of fashion designing.
In Pakistan, all new fashion trends start from Lahore. So we will focus on fashion designing courses being offered in different institutes of Lahore.
Fashion Designing Courses in Lahore Pakistan
There are many institutes, some of which are:
- Lahore School Of Fashion Design: bachelors in arts and design (4 year course), 2 year diplomas after intermediate, 1 year certificates after matric, short courses of 3 and 6 months like adobe photoshop.
- NCMD National College of Management and Design: bachelors in textile designing, arts and design, interior designing (4 year courses). 1 and 2 year diplomas. Other short courses.
- PIFD Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design: bachelors in textile designing, interior designing, fashion marketing and promotion, fine arts. (4 years.) 2 year diploma.
- Hajvery University HU: Masters in fashion designing MFD.
- NCA Lahore: The best art institute of Pakistan. 4 year bachelors in fashion designing, interior designing and textile designing. 1 and 2 year diploma.
The fashion industry is flourishing day by day. Scope and future of fashion related subjects is very bright. Students who want to make their career in fashion designing can apply in any one of these university.
- fashion design diploma in lahore
- nca lahore fashion designing
- fashion designing course
- nca lahore short courses fashion designing
- fashion designing institute in lahore
- list of fashion designing institute in lahore
- fashion designing after matric in clothes
- fashion designing courses
- nca fashion designing
- after matric apply fashion design 4 year course