All we know about the Hajj significance. Every Muslim has a wish to go for Makkah and Madina for implement Umrah and Hajj, but Hajj is mandatory for those Muslims who has good resources to go and perform Hajj. Hajj is fard on every resource able Muslim one time in life. Ministry of religious affairs announced the scheme 2017 for Hajj in Pakistan. You know the Hajj policy of 2017 is now permitted by the committee of ministry of religious affairs and now they are getting the form of Hajj Application for Govt Hajj Scheme 2017.
As like always this Hajj packages will be on lucky draw basis. The banks has virtually start the submit Hajj Application under the Govt scheme. According to current Govt Hajj scheme 2017 179,210 Pakistani would be performing Hajj, and Govt and all private group organizer have 50% quota.
Here we are providing you all bank name lists, Following banks are official that receive the application form and the names of these banks are given below:
Bank Names List:
- Habib bank Ltd
- United bank Ltd
- National bank of Pakistan
- Zarai taraqiati bank Ltd
- Muslim commercial bank Ltd
- First women bank
- Bank of Punjab
- Allied bank
- Faysal bank
- Habib metropolitan bank
- Bank AL-Falah
- Sindh bank
- And JS bank Ltd
Hajj Policy 2017 in Pakistan by Government Application Form Eligibility Criteria
According to Hajj policy total expenses of Hajj procedure are given below in details.
- From Karachi, Sukkur and Quetta = Rs. 287, 381
- From Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Sialkot and Rahim Yar Khan = Rs. 302, 381
- Through Islamic Development Banks = Rs. 14, 500 for Qurbani
- Those persons who have performed hajj during the last five years are not eligible to apply for hajj in 2017 except they are Mahram or going to perform hajj Badal.
- All Applicants will be select through lucky draw
- Applicant must possess machine readable valid passport.
- Must have NADRA CNIC card.
- Medical certificate is issued from any recognized hospital.
- Persons with type of infectious diseases are not eligible to apply.
- Fresh new passport size photographs of 4 into 3 cm size in light blue background.
- Only those Pakistani Muslims might apply for Hajj under the above scheme that has the CNIC provided by NADRA.
- Women applicants must be 45 years of age.
Here we provide all information regarding to this subject in details, if you need more information and want to update with new features then comment us, we will get you back.