Hajj is the greater Muslim pilgrimage to Makha, which takes place in the last month of the year and which all Muslims are expected to make at least once during their lifetime if they can afford to do so. It is one of the Five Pillars of Islam.
Every year government of each country announce their policy for hujaj according to which qouta is going to be decide that how many people can go this year from their country
UBL Bank Hajj Packages and Policy 2017 Application Submission Last Date and Procedure
New Ziarat Form….. View Form [PDF ]
HAJJ QUOTA FOR PAKISTAN:
Hajj quota of 179,210 pilgrims was allocated to Pakistan in 2011 by the Ministry of Hajj, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) with the ratio of one thousand pilgrims per one million Muslim inhabitants, in accordance with the decision taken in the meeting of Foreign Ministers of Organization of Islamic Conference in the year 1987. This quota was, however, reduced by twenty percent (20%) in Hajj 2013 due to expansion work of Haram Sharif. However, as per agreement concluded between Pakistan and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on 19.01.2017 at Jeddah, the 20% reduced Hajj quota for Pakistan has been restored at 179,210 pilgrims for Hajj-2017.
Hajj Savings Calculator
|Select your package|
|The selected packages are in line with Government of Pakistan Hajj Packages|
|Select number of pilgrims|
|In which year do you intend to perform Hajj?|
|Select payment frequency|
2 HAJJ SCHEME 2017:
- For Hajj 2017, there shall be two schemes i.e. “Government Hajj Scheme” for those applicants who intend to perform Hajj under Government arrangements and “Private Hajj Scheme” for those who want to make their Hajj arrangements through Hajj Group Organizers (HGOs), in accordance with Service Provider Agreement between Ministry and HGOs and individual agreement of the intending Haji with the HGO.
- On the persistent demand of the general public to perform Hajj under Government Hajj Scheme where the number of applicants were increased from around 86,000 to around 280,000 in last three years and in the best interest of general public, out of the total Hajj quota of 179,210, 60% i.e.107,526 would be allocated to Government Hajj Scheme which provides an economical package with reasonable facilities for the pilgrims while the rest 40% e. 71,684 would be allocated to Private Scheme i.e. Hajj Group Organizers (HGOs), on the concept of ‘public-private partnership’, with multiple Hajj packages and under strict monitoring regime to provide choice and competition in the market. However, Ministry of Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony reserves the right to re-adjust the share of pilgrims to Government and private schemes as expedient (The Honorable High Court of Sindh vide order dated 07.04.2017 directed that … let the Hajj Policy may be finalized, however, if the Cabinet reaches to the conclusion that the reduction is justified from 50% to 40% quota of the private tour operators then to the extent of 10% quantum of reduction they will not give effect till next date of hearing i.e. 17.4.2017. Hence, finalization of the quota between Government and Private sector to the extent of 10% will be in accordance with the final outcome of the case).
- Applications for Hajj 2017 under Government Hajj Scheme will be invited through Banks and selection of Hujjaj will be made through “Computerized Open Balloting” to be conducted by a third party.
- Hajj dues, after collection from the intending pilgrims, will be placed in the Shariah compliant instruments/accounts by the designated banks.
- After announcement of successful pilgrims, all those declared unsuccessful may withdraw their dues from their respective bank branch immediately.
- Under the Government Hajj Scheme-2017, shared accommodation in accordance with Saudi Laws and Housing Permits (Tasreeh and Tasneef) shall be provided along-with board and lodging services.
- Shuttle transport will be provided to pilgrims under Government Hajj scheme accommodated beyond two kilometers, except three days before and upto three days after Hajj (i.e. no bus service from the afternoon of 5th Dhulhijjah till Maghrib Prayers of 14th Dhulhijjah is allowed as per Saudi Policy guidelines).
- An amount of Rs. 13,050/-, non-refundable, would be charged from the pilgrims, who opt for Qurbani arrangements through Office of Pilgrim Affairs of Pakistan (OPAP). The Qurbani coupon would be purchased and will be delivered to the pilgrims before Mina movement. Those who do not avail this option will make their own arrangements.
- 02% of the total seats under Govt. Hajj Scheme would be reserved for the hardship, broken family, newly born infant cases, and applicants belonging to the far-flung/rural areas including GilgitBaltistan and Baluchistan etc. due to lack of access to the means of communication. The Ministry will work out modalities to utilize hardship quota in an objective and transparent manner.
- Out of above reserved quota, 500 seats shall be reserved for low paid employees/labourers of Public sector/corporate organizations, companies registered with EOBI/ Workers Welfare Fund sponsored by their respective organizations under their Corporate Social Responsibility. The number of seats would be decided by the Ministry on the basis of number of nominations received from the Public sector/Corporate Organizations and companies.
Form Submission date 17th April 2017 to 26th April 2017
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.