Directorate of Anti Corruptions Establishment Balochistan is inviting application for numerous vacancies in their department. This is new, fresh and upcoming opportunities advertisement that department announced its advertisement in Daily Jang Newspaper on Thursday 20-April-2017. This department is Public Sector department, Government of Balochistan, Pakistan. The requirement of education and experience certificate is different according to job opportunities.
Here is two kinds of jobs Assistant investigation officer and constable, and these vacancies are required for the different districts of the Balochistan like Kilat , Zhob , Naseerabad , Makran , Quetta , Sibi. Job quota is reserve for the women, and minorities. According to the jobs the Eligibility Criteria , Academic / Educational – Requirements is start from Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree B.A. / M.A. / M.Sc. / B.Sc. to Matriculate / Matric / F.A. / F.Sc. / Inter / Intermediate – Pass. For the constable selection criteria the physical tests are required.
Balochistan Anti Corruption Establishment Constable and Lady Constable Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria Procedure to Submit Application Form Last Date
Total number of job vacancies and their names with Basic pay scale are given below in details.
- 06 Posts required for Assistant Investigation Officers (BPS-14)
- 39 Posts required for Constables (BPS-05)
HOW TO APPLY
- All above vacancies will be filled according to government act of 1991.
- You can submit your application with two recent passport size photo and all academic educational certificates.
- All document must be attested.
- Age limit is 18 to maximum 28 years
- No age relaxation will be given for upper limit
- Already Govt employee can be applu through proper channel with NOC.
- Selected candidate will be called for test and interview.
- During interview bring with you all original documents.
- No TA/DA will be given.
- Test and interview selection office will be announce later through advertisement.
- Number of posts can be increase or decrease.
- Incomplete, unattested, after date receive application will not be considered.
- Application should be submit within 30 days.
If you need any more help or if you have any question then you can ask us through comments in the below comment box. We will help you further.