Balochistan Public Service Commission announced multiple jobs in different departments of Government of Balochistan. That department is health Department, Culture, Tourism and Archives Department, Livestock and Dairy Development Department, Mines and Minerals Development Department, Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department, Population Welfare Department, Industries and Commerce Department, in these departments numerous vacancies are available here. Balochistan Public Service Commission announced this advertisement currently new and upcoming.
Balochistan Public service commission publish this Advertisement in Daily Express Newspaper on Thursday 20-April-2017. Its advertisement number is BPSC Jobs April 2017 Application Form Consolidated Advertisement No 04/2017 4/2017. The requirement of academic education and experience is different and necessary according to job duties. Required qualification is Graduate / Postgraduate / Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree, B.Sc. / BE – Textile / Mining, MBBS / FCPS / MCPS / MS / MD, Law Graduate / LLB / LLM and experience is related to posts.
BPSC Livestock and Dairy Development Department Jobs 2017 Online Registration of Balochistan Public Service Commission Eligibility Criteria Exams Schedule
All department name, jobs names in details are given below
- 13 Health Management Cadres (BPS-18)
- 05 Senior Registrars – Psychiatry (BPS-18)
- 01 Senior Registrar – Tuberculosis (BPS-18)
- 01 Medical Education Officer (BPS-17)
- 02 Drug Inspectors (BPS-17)
Culture, Tourism and Archives Department
- 01 Archivist (BPS-17)
- 01 Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- 01 Assistant Curator (BPS-16)
Livestock and Dairy Development Department
- 38 Veterinary Officers (BPS-17)
Mines and Minerals Development Department
- 01 Assistant Director – Technical (BPS-17)
- 02 Medical Officers (Male) (BPS-17)
- 01 Medical Officer (Female) (BPS-17)
Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department
- 01 Assistant District Attorney (BPS-18)
Population Welfare Department
- 05 Assistant Directors Technical / Deputy District Population Welfare Officers / Field Medical Officers (BPS-17)
Industries and Commerce Department
- 01 Research Officer (BPS-17)
HOW TO APPLY
- All candidate for initial recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be submitted online through BPSC website.
- No hard copy is required from the application
- Those candidate who have not internet facility they can submit application by hand or courier before closing date of 16 May 2017.
- It is necessary that candidate must bring original CNIC, TR Slip, and download copy of admission certificate on the written test time.
- Those candidate who submit their application by hand or courier their roll number slips will be deliver on their postal address.
- Admission certificate/ Roll number slip are are available on BPSC website.
- The candidate required deposit slip of Rs.2000 for the posts of BPS-19 & 20. Rs.1000 for the BPS-18 and Rs.600 for the Posts of BPS 16 & 17.
- The amount should be deposit on your nearest branch of NBP.
Here we provide all important information regarding to this job advertisement. If you need more help of guide line then you can comment us and ask. And visit our website on daily basis.