The excise, taxation and narcotics control department is a Federal department of Pakistan that works under the supervision of ministry of interior, this department provide its service for the government of Pakistan to collection the various type of taxes and duties with practically and effectively and give them a proper ways and means for additional resource mobilization in the province.
Excise and taxation, Narcotics control department Government of Punjab announced multiple vacancies in their department for different posts of different BPS from 05 to BPS 15. Currently excise and taxation department Punjab publish this new, recent and upcoming advertisement that was published in “Daily The News” newspaper on Sunday 09 April 2017. This department is Public sector department of Pakistan.
According to Human Resource department of Excise, Taxation, and Narcotics department of Punjab the requirement education and job related experience are different as per requirement of job, Matric/FA/Fsc/BA/ and short hand and computer typing speed. These jobs are available for different district of Punjab. Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Layyah, Vehari, Rajanpur, Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar. Mandi Bahaudin, Rawalpindi, Jhelum, Faisalabad, Lahore, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Narowal, Sargodha
Excise and Taxation Department Punjab Govt Jobs 2017 PTS Test Download Application Form Eligibility Criteria
Number of Jobs details with post name and BPS are given below
- 286 Post of Constables (BPS-05)
- 134 Post of Junior Clerks (BPS-11)
- 37 Post of Stenographers (BPS-14)
- 36 Post of Data Entry Operators (BPS-11)
How to Apply
- Candidate can download their Application form from Pakistan Testing Service official website, and fee challan form.
- Test fee of RS.285/- shall be paid in any branch of UBL and HBL.
- PTS copy of original slip must attach with the copy of application form.
- Copy of CNIC, copy of domicile, copy of all educational documents and two recent passport size photograph directly to PTS through courier on the address mention on application form.
- Test fee is not refundable or transferable.
- Incomplete application carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Please send the application form along with the original bank deposit slip on this address, Pakistan Testing Service Head Quarter, 3rd floor Adeel Palaza, Fazal-e-haq Road, Blue Area Islamabad.
- The last dare of submission of application is 02 May 2017.
So this was the total overview of this job advertisement, if you need further information about information about this job advertisement then you can ask us through comment, in the comment box that given below, we will get you back soon for your help.