Government of The Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department is announcing career opportunities at District & Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals. Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Government of The Punjab proposes to refurbishment the management organization or 25 District headquarter hospitals and 15 Tehsil Headquarter Hospitals in Punjab for which the department invites the applications for numerous posts in specific DHQ/THQ Hospitals from qualified and experienced personalities domicile in the Punjab.
According to Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Government of The Punjab these all vacancies are on purely contract basis and not transferable. These vacancies are announced for the multiple district in all over the Punjab including Attock, Bhakkar, Bahawalnagar, Chiniot, Chakwal, Hafizabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Layyah, Lodhran, Mandi Bahauddin, Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, Nankana Sahib Narowal, Okara, Pakpattan, Rajanpur, Sheikhupura, Toba Tek Singh and Vehari) and THQs are (Ahmedpur East, Arifwala, Burewala, Chichawatni, Chistian, Daska, Esa Khel, Gujra, Hazro, Kot Adu, Kamoki, Mian Channu, Noorpur Thal, Shujabad and Taunsa.
Government of Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department DHQ THQ Jobs 2017 Online Application Form Download Last Date
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Government of The Punjab gave this recruitment authority to the National Testing Service (NTS). And NTS is now organizing the test procedure for all recruitment vacancies. Name of posts of this advertisement are given below in details.
- Optometrist Scientist
- Medical Imaging Technologist
- Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Speech Therapist
- Operation Theatre Technologist
- Dental Technologist
- Emergency Medical Technologist
- Renal/Urology Technologist
- Anesthesia Technologist
- Audiology Technologist
- Respiratory Therapist
How to Apply:
- All Govt Serving candidates are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- Vacancies quota is reserved for the women, Minorities, and disable persons.
- Application form and online deposit slip can be downloaded from the official site www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of test fee Rs. 500/- in favor of NTS and all other documents should reach the following address given below.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of HBL, MCB, Meezan or ABL.
- Applications must reach NTS Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Candidate shall have 50% marks in NTS test to qualify.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
The last date for submission of application is March 06, 2017.
This was some overview of this job opportunities if you need further information regarding to this advertisement then you may ask us through comments we will reply you with more information.