Temporary job posts are being offered by the statistics division of Government of Pakistan. Interested candidates should apply before the last date.
Govt Statistics Division Pakistan Jobs 2016 Written Test Interview Form Eligibility Last Date
Five posts are being offered. These posts are as follows:
- Assistant BS 14: one vacancy is available for this post. Applicant must be a graduate. Age of the applicant must be 18 to 33. The applicant must have a domicile of Sindh.
- Stenotypist BS 14: 2 vacancies are available for this post. Applicant must have an intermediate degree. He should be highly skilled in typing, 40 w.p.m and 80 w.p.m at shorthand. His/her age must be between 18 and 30. Only applicants with the domicile of Punjab and Sindh are eligible for this post.
- UDC BS 9: 1 vacancy available. Minimum educational requirement is intermediate. Applicant must have a domicile of Balochistan. Age limit is 18 – 30.
- LDC BS 7: 3 vacancies are available. 1 each for Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan. Matric degree is must and typing speed of 30 w.p.m is required.
- M.O BS 4: 1 vacant seat is available. Applicant must be a primary pass and he must have knowledge of operating duplicate machine essentials. His age limit is 30.
First step is to fill the form and submit it before the last date. Approved candidates will first give a written test and then passed candidates would have to appear in an interview. 10% quota is fixed for females. 5 % for minorities and 4 % for disable candidates.