Pakistan navy civilian authority requires candidates for some civilian jobs. These jobs include technical and non-technical jobs. Those candidates who wish to apply for the given posts must fill the given application form. Application form must be submitted along with attested educational certificates, experience certificates, NIC, domicile and three photographs.
Candidates can also apply online from the official website of Pakistan Navy. Application forms and all the required documents can also be delivered to the navy recruitment and selection centres. Candidate must reach the same centre for the written test on the given day, at 8 am. Candidate must not forget to bring his original documents when he comes for registration.
How to Join Pakistan Navy after Matric 10th Class Eligibility Criteria Last Date Apply Online
Registration will commence on 24th November and end on 12 December. Candidate must come at office times. He/she has to bring a postal order of rupees 200 (it should not be older than 3 months). Written Tests will be held from 19 to 24 December.
Technical staff includes:
- foreman BPS-15 (43 seats)
- leading man BPS-12 (102 seats)
- assistant leading man BPS-11 (28)
- high skilled technician grade 2 (BPS-6) (557 seats),.
Non-technical staff includes:
- junior scientific assistant BPS-12 (8 seats)
- data entry operator BPS-12 (37 Seats)
- assistant examiner (mechanical) BPS-11 (6 seats).
- Persons rejected from any government job or military training centres.
- Rejected persons from armed forces or any medical board.
- Applicants whose documents are not real.
- Applicants can apply “online” from Pak Navy official website.
- navy jobs 2016 matric base
- navy seats and applicatio date
- civilian job pk com after matric
- pakistan navy jobs 2016 matric base
- join pak navy after matric 2016
- pak navy stor man age
- pak navy admission form picture
- pak naby after matric admissions 2016
- pak army college admission after 10th class
- pak navy vacancy 2016 as matric