ITU offers competitive salary packages for jobs 2017 , state-of-the-art facilities and holds an equal opportunity employment policy. Currently, tenure-track faculty positions (Professorship, Assistant Professorship and Associate Professorship) in the fields of Humanities, Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and Mathematics are open. Staff positions in the areas of Admissions, Academic Affairs, Administration, Human Resource Management are also available
ITU Information Technology University Jobs 2017 has been announced, applicants who fulfill the requirements demanded by ITU can apply and join Information Technology University ITU now. We have provided details about the announced posts and vacancies by Information Technology University ITU for the year of 2017.
ITU Information Technology University Jobs 2017 Registration Form Instructions Required Documents Dates and Schedule
We are seeking outstanding individuals committed to excellence in research and teaching. Successful candidates should hold a doctoral degree in an appropriate discipline, have demonstrated the promise of achieving true distinction in research, and shown the ability of sustaining excellence in teaching at both the graduate and undergraduate level.We offer highly competitive salary packages and extensive research support.
Age limit for lab engineer
16 Years of education
For vacancy of driver
How to apply
- Application should be submitted with all important documents copies of educational documents and passport size pictures and national CNIC.
- Online applications can be submitted till 29 May 2017
- 5% qouta for minorities, 3% qouta is reserved for disables and 15% qouta is reserved for women
- No TA/DA will be assembled
- Only short listed candidates will be call for an interview
Interested individuals should electronically submit the following documents to [email protected]
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interest – A 2-6 page document describing the kind of research ideas applicants wish to pursue and how they plan to pursue them
- Statement of Teaching Interest – A 1-3 page document that includes a listing of course topics that candidates would like to teach at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, and their teaching philosophy/methodology.
- A copy of at least one sample publication
- Names and Contact Information of 3 References – The references should be people with PhDs engaged in academics directly or indirectly to be able to comment on the candidate’s research abilities. Candidates should also indicate their relationship with the reference (PhD supervisor, teacher, company supervisor, etc) and may want to let the references know that a member of the search committee may contact them.
Last date for applying is 29 May 2017
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you to give feedback. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.