Pak Army application 2017. See the application procedure and the eligibility and ineligibility. The requirements and guidelines for the jobs 2017 by Pak army. The merit criteria under which the selection is made. The physical tests and the selection procedure for Pak army. Join Pak Army Jobs 2017 Through Long Course 140. Join Pak Army Jobs 2017 Through Long Course 140 Qualification Physical and Written Initial Test Selection Procedure. Physical and Written Initial Test Selection Procedure 2017 for Pak army.
Join Pak Army Jobs 2017 Through Long Course 140 Qualification Physical and Written Initial Test Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for Pak army is as mentioned below. There is also a registration procedure which the candidates must follow in order to obtain the rightness in their application process 2017.
- Register using internet
- Register physically in AS&RCs selection centre along with all relevant documents and prospectus fee
- Marital status of the candidate must be unmarried
- Must be a Citizen of Pakistan is eligible to join Pak Army
- Must have minimum height 5’-4”
- The weight of candidate must follow the index criteria
- Matriculation Certificate and detailed Mark Sheet both be genuine
- Must have must have minimum 60% marks in intermediate or equivalent
- CNIC is required
- 3 photocopies of ‘Not Recommended’ letter issued by ISSB for the candidate applying for the third time
- Candidates who have applied more than thrice
- Candidate with less than 50% marks in their matriculation
- Candidates who are declared medically unfit by the Medical Board
Pak Army test dates and schedule also mentioned soon. Mention in the comments anything new that you want us to highlight and any feedback that you think can help boost are web page. Stay with us and goodluck.