Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals for filling up the post of Chairman, Pakistan Madrassah Education Board, M/O Religious Affairs & Interfaith Harmony, Islamabad. The qualification and criteria required for the post are as under:-
Candidate must be an Educationist of eminence with M.A preferably Ph.D in any Social Subjects preferably Islamiat, Islamic Studies and Islamic History from any recognized institution.
Govt of Pakistan Ministry of Religious Affairs Interfaith Harmony CDA Civic Centre
- Must have at least 15 years experience.
- Age limit will be 45-60 years.
- The appointment will be on contract basis for a period of three years.
- Pay and allowances will be admissible equal to the post of BPS-20 in Government sector.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- NoTA/DAwill be admissible for test interview.
Application containing Name, Father’s Name, CNIC No. Domicile, Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications, Experience, Phone Number and Postal Address, may be reached to the undersigned by 12th May, 2014 positively. Receipt of any application will not be accepted after the above date.
For the Further Details regarding Govt of Pakistan Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony CDA Civic Centre you must keep stay with us here on this page.