Punjab Public Service Commission has motto to make a competent professional and responsive public to meet 21st century challenges. The aim of Punjab Public Service Commission is to work with out fear or favor ensuring functional independence,integrity, accountability and neutrality. PPSC has aim to convey advice to the Government of Punjab where necessary on policies and techniques of recruitment. Work of Punjab Public Service Commission are to maintain tests, Examinations and interviews for selection.To advise the Government on such matters as may be prescribed relating to the terms and conditions of service of persons who are members of a provincial service.
To selection like Provincial Services and posts connected with the affairs of the province, as may be prescribed. Such other functions as may be prescribed.Punjab Public Service commission has announced vacant position for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (BPS-11) in Punjab Police Department. These Posts are available in different region like Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Bahawalpur. These posts are available at intermediate basis. To apply domicile of concern devision is must. If you qualify for the merit criteria then come forward to avail best opportunity for you bright career.
PPSC Punjab Police Department Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2017 ASI Male Female Online Registration Written Test Interview Schedule
- Assistant Sub Inspecter
- Height For Male 5′-7″ and for Female 5′-2″
- 33″-341/2″ for male only
- Visual Standard: Distant vision 6.9 in each eye with or with out glasses and Near vision not less than J-1 for both male and female.
- Intermediate 2nd division or equivalent
- Gender: male and female
- Age: 20 to 25
- Domicile: Resident region
How to Apply:-
- Download challan form from website
- Full fill it complete
- Deposit specific fee in mentioned bank
- Then apply Online on PPSC website
- Other than online apply, not Acceptable
Last date to Apply:-
How to Apply Procedure :
- PPSC Punjab Police Department Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2017
- How to Apply PPSC Punjab Police Department SUB Inspector Jobs 2017
Medical Fitness Certificate issued after the closing date fixed for receipt of online application will not acceptable. Medical certificate should be issued by the medical Superintendent of the DHQ Hospital or Services Hospital Lahore or DHQ hospital respective region. These all posts are temporary and likely to be permanent. Place of posting is all over the Punjab. For Further updates stay connected with us.