Jobs are available in the Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department 2017. Interested candidates who are eligible can obtain their application forms online. Application forms must be submitted before the due date. The last date of the submission of application forms is also mentioned below for Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department 2017. The test date and the vacancies for the respective posts are also mentioned below. The eligibility criteria for the various posts by Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department also available.
Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs 2017 Application Form Test Date Vacancies Eligibility
Vacancies available at Punjab Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department are as follows
- Chief Financil Officer
- Senior Project Manager (Healthcare Quality Assurance)
- Project Manager (Implementation It Coordination)
- Project Manager(Outsourcing)
- Project Manager Operations
- Project Manager (Audits Accounts)
- Project Manager(Human Resource
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Project :Officer (Civil)
- Project Officer(Architecture)
- Project Officer (Electrical)
- Network Support Officer
- Admin Officer
- 3D Expert & Visualizer
- Communication Strategist
- Data Analyst/ Case Study Writer
- Web Developed Android App Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Deputy HR Officer
- Sub Engineer
- Assistant Procurement Officer
- Assistant Admin Officer( Caretaker
- Assistant Planning Officer
- Assistant Network Support Officer
- Computer Operators
- Applications on prescribed form, downloadable from the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department
- Photographs, must reach the office of Project Director, Project Management Unit (PMU), Government of the Punjab, Primary & Secondary
- Form Submission latest by 3rd March 2017 (Friday), 04:00 pm.
- Candidates already working in Govt. I Semi Govt. I Autonomous Bodies may apply
through proper channel.
- 15% Quota for Females, 3% Quota for Disable Persons & 5% Quota for Minorities.
Only short listed candidates will be called for test interview.
Only the °mutilates with degree from an HEC recognized University / College / Institute or a reputed foreign University shall be considered. Department has the right to accept reject or cancel any application or recruitment process. No. of vacancies may tie increased or decreased or redistributed reallocated by the competent authority without further notice.