Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore has announced vacant position in various departments. Application are invited by eligible candidates. This best chance to become the part of Professional team member with high rewarding remuneration of mentioned departments. Vacant position are in
Irrigation Department: Director Barrages (E&M), Number of post is one. Appointment will be on the contract basis for the period of Three year (extendable). Qualification required Bachelor degree with 2nd division in mechatronics/electronic/electrical engineering/ from recognized institute. Age should be 31 to 48 year with 5 year upper age relaxation.In Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries department:
Veterinary Officer: There are 10 posts available. This appointment will be permanent basis. Qualification required for this post is DVM or BSc. (AH) or equivalant qualification from a recognized university. Degree must be recognized with Pakistan veterinary medical council. Age limit is 21 to 30 year and upper age relaxation is 5 year according to Govt. policy. Candidate should be Punjab domiciled.
Punjab Service Tribunal,Lahore: One person required as an assistant on open merit. Selection will be on permanent base. Qualification required for this post is bachelor with minimum 2nd division. PPSC is Punjab province best recruitment test conducting service. Punjab Public Service Commission recruit employees for grade 11 to above. PPSC has policy to hiring selection with no fear and favor.
Irrigation And Forestry Wild Life Department PPSC Jobs 2017 Online Apply Last Date Challan Form
- Irrigation Department: Director Barrages (E&M) (BPS-19)
- Veterinary Officer (BPS-17)
- An Assistant (BPS-16)
- Qualification required Bachelor
- Degree with 2nd division
- Age should be 31 to 48 year
- With 5 year upper age relaxation
- Veterinary Officer: Qualification required for this post is DVM or BSc. (AH) or equivalent qualification from a recognized university
- Degree must be recognized with Pakistan veterinary medical council.
- Age limit is 21 to 30 year and upper age relaxation is 5 year according to Govt. policy.
- Candidate should be Punjab domiciled.
- Punjab Service Tribunal,Lahore: Qualification required for this post is bachelor with minimum 2nd division
How to Apply:
- Download challan form PPSC website
- Deposit this challan in National bank branches
- Full fill online application form on PPSC website
- No hard copy application is applicable
Last Date to Apply:
PPSC has function to conduct tests and interview for selection for various posts.Punjab Public Service commission conduct just provincial recruitment tests. If you meet criteria and want to apply then hurry up and apply before due date. If you have any question then ask in comment section