State Bank of Pakistan Recruitment Department has announced the Jobs 2016 in Banking Services Corporation (SBP-BSC) Recruitment of Executive Engineers OG-3 Civil Mechanical Electrical at SBP-BSC. The State bank of Pakistan SBP Assigned the National Testing Service NTS to commence the Written test for the Recruitment.
If you want to apply for the jobs so you must be eligible and Eligibility Criteria has been provided below then you download Application form that is uploaded below. After the Form download you must fill it carefully and then submit within due dates because after the Due dates application forms will not be considers.
State Bank of Pakistan Jobs 2016 NTS Test Application Form Eligibility Criteria Executive Engineers OG-3 SBP-BSC
Bachelors degree in the relevant discipline obtained from HEC recognized university/institutions with valid PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council) registration. Additional qualification i.e., Masters degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
The candidates must have a minimum of eight years relevant work experience with supervisory capabilities and demonstrated/ verifiable track record in dynamic and comparable public/ private sector organizations. Preparation and analyzing of tender/ bidding documents in terms of PPRA guidelines will be an added advantage. Candidates having experience of building/ power management software will be preferred.
Maximum 35 years as on the last date of submission of applications to BSC (February 13th, 2016).
* Candidates awaiting final results are not eligible to apply.
The candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with National Testing Service (NTS) for appearing in the written test to be held on January 11, 2016.
Registration with NTS:
Interested eligible candidates shall register themselves with NTS as per following procedure:
- Application form and deposit slip is available at NTS on this page of www.kitaab.com.pk/
- Take printout of form along with fee deposit slip.
- Deposit test fee of Rs.800/- through prescribed deposit slip at any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Send application form along with original NTS copy of deposit slip, CNIC and 2 passport size photographs to NTS at their mailing address “Manager Operations National Testing Service, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad ” not later than
December 15th, 2015.
- NTS/SBP-BSC will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post. Applications submitted in person will not be entertained. Applications sent directly to SBP-BSC in contravention of the prescribed procedure will not be entertained.
- The candidates will be sent their admit cards by NTS at their postal address to appear for the written test to be held on
January 11th, 2016 in the major cities of country.
- NTS will upload the result at its website as well as send the result card to the candidates after announcement of result.
The candidates who qualify the written test conducted by NTS shall be eligible to subsequently apply for the post of Executive Engineer (OG-3) at SBP-BSC. The candidates short listed on the basis of merit of written test will be invited for interview before a Selection Board at SBP-BSC.
The selected candidates will be offered market competitive salary, medical facility and other benefits as per Bank’s policy.
Place of Posting:
The selected candidates will be required to work at Head Office of SBP-BSC at Karachi or at any of its 16 Field Offices across the country.
After announcement of written test result by NTS, the eligible candidates who qualify NTS test can apply for the position of Executive Engineer (OG-3) at SBP-BSC. The application form will be available at the Bank’s website www.sbp.org.pk Duly filled in application form along with result card issued by NTS, attested copies of all educational documents, experience certificates, valid PEC registration certificate, CNIC, domicile and 2 passport size photographs MUST reach to the following address latest by February 13th, 2016.
Please mark the envelope with the position applied for. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Incomplete/ delayed applications will not be entertained.
Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification for current as well as for all future recruitments in the Bank, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.