Health Department KPK has several vacancies available 2017 for Drugs Inspector. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa\FATA for filling the vacant positions of Drug Inspector 2017. Drugs Inspector Jobs in Health Department KPK 2017 Application Form Dates and Schedule The dates and schedule are mentioned below.
The eligibility for Drugs Inspector Jobs in Health Department KPK 2017 are mentioned below:
- Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university
- One year experience in manufacturing, sale, testing or analysis of drug
- Or one year experience in a hospital or pharmacy
- The age limit must be between 21 to 35 years
Drugs Inspector Jobs in Health Department KPK 2017 Application Form Dates and Schedule
The terms and conditions for the application are as follows:
- Appointments will be purely on adhoc basis
- The Interview will be conducted in the office of Secretary to Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Deaprtment HRD
- No TA\DA will be allotted
- Applicants will be facility specific and non-transferable
- Applicants should attach attested copies of their relevant documents
- No extension will be granted on the expiry of adhoc appointment
Candidates need some relevant documents with their application forms. The copy of their domicile included along with two recent passport size photographs. Women and men both are eligible to apply.