PPSC Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab jobs are available in the Veterinary sector 2017. These jobs are available for capable candidates. The eligibility criteria is mentioned below along with details that will help you if you are interested in applying for PPSC Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab jobs 2017. The registration is done online.
PPSC Livestock and Dairy Development Department Punjab Veterinary Officer Jobs in 2017 Online Registration Eligibility Criteria
All applicants are required to submit their application forms before the due date which is: 10th May 2017
The eligibility criteria for Punjab Public Service Commission Livestock and Dairy Development Veterinary Officer Jobs 2017 are mentioned below:
- Candidate must have a valid registration with Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council
- DVM degree from a recognized university
- Ph.D in Veterinary Sciences or Animal Husbandry with basic degree of Veterinary Sciences from university recognized by HEC
- Candidates may also have opted for Masters degree in Project Management. Passing with second division is a must
- DVM Degree from a recognized university having five years experience
- Masters degree in Business Administration or Policy Studies or Economics or Development with a Basic Degree of Veterinary Sciences.
All the interested candidates are required to submit their application forms online. The registration process is to be completed online. Candidates can edit their information on the application form before the closing date.