PPSC Punjab Police Assistants Stenographers Junior Clerks Jobs 2017 require all the candidates who are eligible to apply online. Relevant details are mentioned below that will guide you in your application for PPSC Punjab Police Assistants Stenographers Junior Clerks Jobs 2017. There is a test that the candidates need to pass. The details concerning the test are also available. Take a look.
PPSC Punjab Police Assistants Stenographers Junior Clerks Jobs 2017 Online Apply Test Date Eligibility Criteria
In some occasion a respective entry test will also be held. Details concerning this written test if held are mentioned below:
- The written test will be of 100 marks
- There will be mostly mcqs in the written test
- The subjects of the written test will be general knowledge, computer, English language comprehensive, Islamic Studies, Intelligence, Ethics for non-muslims an d Pakistan Studies
The eligibility criteria 2017 for Punjab Public Service Commission Assistants Stenographers Junior Clerks Jobs are mentioned below:
- Graduate form a recognized university in 2nd Division
- Three years service as Head Constable or Assistant Assistants Stenographers Junior Clerks in the Functional Unit
- Only Head constables and Assistant Dub Inspectors recruited in District Police on permanent basis are eligible to apply against the posts of their concerned regions
PPSC Punjab Police Assistants Stenographers Junior Clerks Jobs 2017 Online Apply Test Date Eligibility Criteria. The candidates declared successful in the Written test will have to undergo the Psychological Test and Personality Assessment of the Commission.