PPSC Punjab Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2016 require all the candidates who are eligible to apply online. Relevant details are mentioned below that will guide you in your application for PPSC Punjab Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2016. There is a test that the candidates need to pass. The details concerning the test are also available. Take a look.
PPSC Punjab Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2016 Online Apply Test Date Eligibility Criteria
- The written test will be of 100 marks
- There will be mostly mcqs in the written test
- The subjects of the written test will be general knowledge, computer, English language comprehensive, Islamic Studies, Intelligence, Ethics for non-muslims an d Pakistan Studies
The eligibility criteria 2016 for Punjab Public Service Commission Sub Inspector Jobs are mentioned below:
- Graduate form a recognized university in 2nd Division
- Three years service as Head Constable or Assistant Sub Inspector in the Functional Unit
- Only Head constables and Assistant Dub Inspectors recruited in District Police on permanent basis are eligible to apply against the posts of their concerned regions
The candidates declared successful in the Written test will have to undergo the Psychological Test and Personality Assessment of the Commission.