The University of King Edward Medical College has now opened for you the ways of admissions. The admissions will be carried out in the translucent manner. This will help you out for the admissions in medical college. The exam has evolved over the years and, since 2015, has become primarily a reasoning-based exam though a wide breadth of basic knowledge is required to answer the questions accurately.
If you are applying for medical college in 2018, then you should take the MCAT in 2017. If you are eyeing medical school in 2019, then you can take the MCAT in 2018 or before. Ideally, you should start your MCAT prep at least six months prior to your test date.
The students must apply for the test which will be carried out at the University of King Edward Medical College for the admissions. The University of King Edward Medical College started the educational way in the year 1860. The University of King Edward Medical College has been giving best education to the students.
New dates of MCAT
- MCAT registration is open From October 18, 2017
- Exam date 29 October 2017
KEMU Medical University Lahore MBBS BDS DPT D.Pharm MCAT Test Answer Key Result Online Merit Lists Download
|Previous 2017 MCAT Test Date (all exams start at 8 A.M.)||Score Release Date|
|Thursday, January 19, 2017||Tuesday, February 21, 2017|
|Saturday, January 28, 2017||Tuesday, February 28, 2017|
|Friday, March 31, 2017||Tuesday, May 2, 2017|
|Saturday, April 22, 2017||Tuesday, May 23, 2017|
|Friday, April 28, 2017||Tuesday, May 30, 2017|
|Saturday, May 13, 2017||Tuesday, June 13, 2017|
|Thursday, May 18, 2017||Tuesday, June 20, 2017|
|Friday, May 19, 2017||Tuesday, June 20, 2017|
|Thursday, June 1, 2017||Thursday, July 6, 2017|
|Friday, June 16, 2017||Tuesday, July 18, 2017|
|Saturday, June 17, 2017||Tuesday, July 18, 2017|
|Thursday, June 29, 2017||Tuesday, August 1, 2017|
|Friday, June 30, 2017||Tuesday, August 1, 2017|
|Friday, July 21, 2017||Tuesday, August 22, 2017|
|Saturday, July 22, 2017||Tuesday, August 22, 2017|
|Thursday, July 27, 2017||Tuesday, August 29, 2017|
|Friday, July 28, 2017||Tuesday, August 29, 2017|
|Thursday, August 3, 2017||Tuesday, September 5, 2017|
|Friday, August 11, 2017||Tuesday, September 12, 2017|
|Friday, August 18, 2017||Tuesday, September 19, 2017|
|Saturday, August 19, 2017||Tuesday, September 19, 2017|
|Thursday, August 24, 2017||Tuesday, September 26, 2017|
|Friday, September 1, 2017||Tuesday, October 3, 2017|
|Saturday, September 2, 2017||Tuesday, October 3, 2017|
|Saturday, September 9, 2017||Tuesday, October 10, 2017|
A) Required Qualifications
The candidates applying for admission against any category of seats must have passed the HSSC/FSc (Pre-Medical) examination from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan with not less than 60% unadjusted marks (660/1100).
Passed an examination of a Foreign University/Board subject to the following:
- The examination is recognized as equivalent to Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) (Intermediate levels) by the Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC). It shall be the responsibility of the candidates to settle their cases with IBCC and should get equivalence certificate from IBCC only for recognition of their qualification.
- The score of the candidate in HSSC equivalent examination should not be less than 660/1100 (60%) marks according to the formula laid down by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- A candidate shall not be eligible for admission if he/she has not studied and passed the subjects of Chemistry, Biology and Physics/Mathematics in his/her 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Grade/ O & A level or other equivalent examination recognized by the IBCC. He/she must have passed English as a subject at O or A level.
- As per the regulations of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, the equivalence of IBCC in the above terms shall be accepted in aggregate and the candidate shall be eligible for admission irrespective of study group mentioned on his/her equivalence certificate.
A) Calculation of Aggregate Percentage
(i) After the declaration of official result of the Entrance Test, the admission process for public sector medical and dental colleges will start as per notified schedule.
(ii) The merit shall be worked out as per the regulations of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC), and shall be based on the aggregate percentage of the candidates worked out by adding the marks in the following ratio:
Matriculation (SSC or Equivalent) – 10%
HSSC/F.Sc (Premedical or Equivalent) – 40%
Entrance Test – 50%
(iii) The Formula for calculation of merit is as follows:
Marks obtained in SSC /Equivalent x 1100 x 0.10 = 10% of SSC/Equivalent Total marks of SSC/Equivalent
Marks obtained in HSSC /Equivalent x 1100 x 0.40 = 40% of HSSC/Equivalent Total marks of HSSC/Equivalent
Marks obtained in Entrance Test /SAT II/MCAT x 1100 x 0.50 = 50% of Admission Test Total marks of Entrance Test /SAT II/MCAT
10% SSC/Equivalent + 40% HSSC/Equivalent +50% Admission Test = Aggregate Marks
Aggregate Marks x 100 = Aggregate Percentage 1100
The students can get their admissions soon here. The admission forms will be given here at this site soon. The admission forms have to be submitted soon as the given last date.
The students must get themselves ready for the MCAT test.University of King Edward Medical College has given the best education to the students. The admissions in University of King Edward Medical College are given on the basis of MCAT test.The tests are taken in the accordance of best thinking. Here you will get all the information you require to have for the admissions for the best thinking. The students must then stay connected with us for the updated information. the details will be mentioned here.