State Bank of Pakistan SBP has launched the Pension system via bank account and pensioners can get their pension (money) via cheque or ATM both if your are pensioner so you must apply for the bank pensioner account and avail the opportunity.
Just get the pension account form and fill it and submit in the bank then your account will be opened then you get your pensioner through bank account. Government of Pakistan All those retired government servants, who want to get their pensions through their accounts can get this facility by submitting the option forms to the respective banks there the want.
How to Work Pension System via Bank:
- Get free option form from your relevant account office and fill it accurately.
- Open your pension account in the any branch of any bank.
- Those retired persons who already have bank account also have to open their new pension accounts.
- Ask the Manager of bank in which you have opened your account to attest your option form.
- After the due checking process your pension will be transferred to you account.
- Submit the attested option form along with all required document in concerned account office.
- After that you can get pension through cheque or ATM card.
- It is mandatory for all retired government servants to submit life certificate after every six months in their relevant banks.
- Lady family pensioners will submit certificate of being unmarried.
You can get Complete feature about the Pension bank account system. Now you can get your pension like salary through bank account and there is no need of standing in long queues outsides the banks. Monthly pension will directly be transferred in your bank account. There is no need to submit pension bill. You can withdraw money via cheque or ATM card any time. Now you can open free pension account in the branch of any bank.