جمعہ مبارک Friday is the sixth daytime in Islamic week. The truthful connotation of Friday is parishioners. In islam, this daylight is specified the nearly everyone consequence than several supplementary days of the week. each Friday, Prayer of Jummah is accessible and for this prayer extraordinary time is in use. Imams of each and every one masjids transport khutbah on a extraordinary matter each Friday. Jumu’ah is a congregational prayer (ṣalāt) that Muslims clutch each Friday, just subsequent to noon in the set of dhuhr. Muslims pray customarily five periods every day according to the sun’s the skies conduit not considering of clock time.
Commencing the history, it is demonstrated that Jummah was a large amount imperative daytime for the earlier nations as in good healthiness It is at a halt well thought-out a consecrated day in numerous religions for case in point Hinduism. Thus, Friday is well thought-out a individual and imperative day accurate from the exceptionally commencement of humanity.
جمعہ مبارک Friday Ibadat Prayers and Zikar Farz For Jumma Mubarak Picture Images
The muezzin formulates identify to prayer, describe the adhan, frequently 15–20 minutes proceeding to establish of Jum’ah. When the khaṭīb acquire his position on the minbar, a second adhan is made. The khaṭīb is imaginary to distribute two sermons, bring to a close and session temporarily stuck between them. In put into practice, the original discourse is longer and surrounds a good number of the pleased. The second homily is exceptionally to the point and brings to a close with a dua, following which the muezzin calls the iqāmah. This indicator establish of the most important two rak’at prayer of Jumu’ah.
- 1. Jummah preparations should begin on Thursday such as clipping the nails, removing of the hair etc(Ihya aul-Uloom, vol. 1, page 161)
- 2. To have a bath (Ghusl)(Bukhari, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah)
On one Friday, Rasulallah said: “O Muslims! Allah Ta’ala has made this day a day of Eid. So have a bath on this day, whoever has perfume should apply it, and use the Miswaak.“ (Ibn Majah)
- 3. To use Miswaak (Ibid)
- 4. To use Attar (Perfume) (Ibid)
- 5. To wear nice clothes (Abu Dawood, Chapter of Ghusl on the day of Jummah)
- 6. To proceed early as possible to the Masjid for Jummah
Rasulallah (Pbuh) said: “On the day of Jummah, the angels stand at the entrance of that Masjid in which Jummah salaat is to be offered. They write down the name of the person who enters the Masjid first, and thereafter the name of the person who follows, and they continue doing this. The person who entered first will receive the reward of sacrificing a camel in the path of Allah; the one who followed him will get the reward of sacrificing a cow, thereafter a chicken, thereafter the reward of giving an egg as charity in the path of Allah.
Once the khutbah commences, the angels close the register and begin listening to the khutbah. “ (Bukhari and Muslim)
- 7. To walk to the Masjid if possible for every step is a reward of a years Nafl Fast (Tirmidhi)
- 8. One should listen very attentively to the khutba even if one does not understand. One should not speak or even warn another to keep quite while the khutba is in progress.
- 9. To try to sit as close as possible to the Imaam. (Ibn Majah, Tirmidhi)
- 10. If the Saffs (rows) are already filled, one should not jump over the shoulders of the musallies in order to get to the front. (Abu Dawood)
- 11. One should not fiddle with clothes or fingers but listen attentively (Ibn Majah)
- 12. When Rasulallah (Pbuh) name is mentioned in the khutba then it is permissible to recite durood in the heart only without the movement of the lips or tongue.
- 13. Between the two khutba’s one should make dua. It is permissible to make dua without raising hands or moving the lips (I.e. dua should be made in the heart only without the movement of the lips or the tongue) (Aadaab -E – Zindagee)
- 14. To read: Surah Al A’ala (Sura no 87) in the first rakaat of Jummah Salah and Surah Gaathia (Surah no 88) in the second rakaat. (Bukhari)
- 15. Related by Hakim and Bayhaqi, from Abu Sa`id “Whoever recites Surat al-Kahf on Friday, light shall shine forth for him between the two Fridays.” (Ibn Hajar, Talkhis al- Habir)
- 16. Rasulallah (Pbuh) is reported to have said, “Recite Durood upon me in abundance on the day of Jummah since they are presented to me.” (Ibn Majah)
- 17. Making abundant dua on Jummah
Rasulallah (Pbuh) said: “There is such an hour on Friday that if any Muslim makes dua in it, his dua will definitely be accepted.” (Bukhari, Muslim)
- 18. Reciting Durood 80 times after Asr:
According to a Hadith recorded in Tabarani on the authority of Abdullah Ibn Abbas (RA) : Abu Hurraira (RA) reports that the Holy Prophet (Pbuh) said: “Whoever recites the following Durood eighty times immediately after Asr Salaat on Friday, before standing up from his place, Allah will forgive eighty years of sins and grant him the reward equivalent to eighty years of worship.”
Allahumma salli alaa muhammadinin nabiyyil ummiyyi wa-ala aalihi wasallim tasleema
O Allah bless Muhammad, the unlettered Prophet, and his family and grant them best of peace. (Jame Sagheer)
- 19. Abu Hurraira narrated that the Messenger of Allah (Pbuh) said: The five daily prayers, and from one Jummah to the next, are an expiation for whatever sins come in between, so long as one does not commit any major sin. (Muslim, 233)
- 20. It was narrated from Abu Hurraira that the Prophet (Pbuh) said: Whoever does Ghusl then comes to Jummah, and prays as much as Allah decrees for him, then listens attentively until the khutbah is over, then prays with him (the imam), will be forgiven for (his sins) between that and the next Jummah and three more days. (Muslim, 857)
Al-Nawawi (Ra) said:
The scholars said that what is meant by his being forgiven between the two Jummah and three more days is that a good deed is worth ten like it, so he will be rewarded with ten rewards for each of the good deeds that he did on Friday. Some of our companions said: What is meant by what is between the two Jummah is from Jummah prayer and the khutbah until the same time on the following Friday, so that it will be seven days, no more and no less, then three days are added making ten in all.
- 21. Coming early to Jummah brings a great reward.
Abu Hurraira (Ra) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (Pbuh) said: “Whoever does Ghusl on Friday like Ghusl for janaabah, then goes to the prayer (in the first hour, i.e., early), it is as if he sacrificed a camel. Whoever goes in the second hour, it is as if he sacrificed a cow; whoever goes in the third hour, it is as if he sacrificed a horned ram; whoever goes in the fourth hour, it is as if he sacrificed a hen; and whoever goes in the fifth hour it is as if he offered an egg. When the imam comes out, the angels come to listen to the khutbah.”
(Bukhari, 814 and Muslim, 850)
- 22. If a person walks to Jummah prayer, for every step he will have the reward of fasting and praying qiyaam for one year.
It was narrated from Aws ibn Aws al-Thaqafi that the Messenger of Allah (Pbuh) said: Whoever does Ghusl on Friday and causes (his wife) to do Ghusl, and sets out early, and comes close to the imam and listens and keeps quiet, for every step he takes he will have the reward of fasting and praying qiyaam for one year.” (al-Tirmidhi, 496)
- jumma Mubarak
- ibdat of Friday and every day
- friday faraiz
- ibadath juma Mubarak
- prayers nts test
- shabba khair images
- so beautiful jumma mubarak
- bangla jumma mubarak image
- the Modt good Ibadat on the Jumaat day
- thursday ibadaat images