State Bank of Pakistan SBP Banking Services Corporation Excellent Career Opportunity Young Professionals Induction Program (OG-2) – 4th Batch jobs 2016 has been announced so National Testng Service NTS will arrange the written test for SBP Bank Jobs Young Professionals Induction Program (OG-2) 4th Batch. NTS Test 2016 SBP Bank Jobs Young Professionals Induction Program (OG-2) 4th Batch Eligibility Online Registration.
SBP Banking Services Corporation (SBP-BSC) was established in 2002 as a wholly owned subsidiary of State Bank of Pakistan. NTS Test 2016 SBP Bank Jobs Young Professionals Induction Program (OG-2) 4th Batch Eligibility Online Registration. As an operational arm of State Bank, SBP-BSC is engaged in managing currency and foreign exchange operations; providing banking services to the government, financial institutions and general public; conducting development finance activities; implementing export refinance scheme; performing agency functions like sale/ purchase of prize bonds, prize money draws, national saving instruments schemes etc.
SBP-BSC, having its Head Office at Karachi, operates through a network of 16 Field Offices across the country. For further details, please visit our website kitaab.com.pk. NTS Test 2016 SBP Bank Jobs Young Professionals Induction Program (OG-2) 4th Batch Eligibility Online Registration. As a part of ongoing organizational development/ change management program and to strengthen its human resource base, SBP-BSC invites applications from talented Pakistani/ AJK nationals to join it as Officer Grade-2 under Young Professionals Induction Program (YPIP)-4th Batch. The job provides excellent opportunities for the right candidates desirous of building a long-term career in a dynamic organization.
NTS Test 2016 SBP Bank Jobs Young Professionals Induction Program (OG-2)
4th Batch Eligibility Online Registration
For Online Registration: “Click Here”
Last Date for Application Submission : Monday, 20th October 2016
Test Date : Sunday, 2nd November 2016
Masters Degree or Bachelors Degree with 16 years of education with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from universities/ institutes recognized by HEC or reputable foreign universities. The candidates having CA, ACMA and ACCA qualification are also eligible to apply provided they have qualified all required papers/ modules. Candidates awaiting final results as of submission of applications to NTS are not eligible to apply. NTS Test 2016 SBP Bank Jobs Young Professionals Induction Program (OG-2) 4th Batch Eligibility Online Registration.
Maximum 28 years as on the last date of submission of applications to NTS. Age limit will be relaxed by three years for candidates from FATA, Azad Kashmir, Balochistan and Gilgit Baltistan/Northern Areas. Employees of SBP and its subsidiaries, possessing requisite qualification, are eligible to apply without upper age limit.
The candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to register with National Testing Service (NTS) for ‘Graduate Employment Test for Financial Sector’ (GET-FS) to be conducted by NTS. NTS Test 2016 SBP Bank Jobs Young Professionals Induction Program (OG-2) 4th Batch Eligibility Online Registration.
Registration with NTS GET-FS:
Interested eligible candidates shall register themselves with NTS as per following procedure:-
- Application form and deposit slip will be available at this page.
- Click on “Online Registration Form”. Read the instructions carefully and register yourself by creating “new user” and fill the on line registration form.
- Take printout of form along with fee deposit slip.
- Deposit test fee of Rs.800/- through prescribed deposit slip at any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.
- Send application form along with original NTS copy of deposit slip, domicile, CNIC and 3 passport size photographs to NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad not later than October 20, 2016.
- NTS/SBP-BSC will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post. Applications submitted in person will not be entertained. Applications sent directly to SBP-BSC in contravention of the prescribed procedure will not be entertained.
- The candidates will be sent their admit cards by NTS at their postal address to appear for the written test to be held on November 2, 2016 in the major cities of country.
- NTS will upload the result at its website as well as send the result sheet to the candidates after announcement of result.
- Compensation Package:
- Pre-Induction Training:
The candidates who qualify the GET-FS test conducted by NTS shall be eligible to subsequently apply for the post of Officer Grade-2 at SBP-BSC under YPIP-4th batch. The candidates short listed on the basis of merit of GET-FS and available number of vacancies will be invited for Group Discussion/Interview before a Selection Board at SBP-BSC. Successful candidates will be selected in order of merit subject to observance of provincial/ regional/ other quotas as prescribed by the Government of Pakistan.
Place of Posting:
The selected officers will be required to work in any department/ division at Head Office of SBP-BSC at Karachi or at any of its 16 Field Offices across the country.
After announcement of GET-FS result by NTS, the eligible candidates who qualify GET-FS may apply for the position of OG-2 at SBP-BSC. The application form will be available at this page or can be obtained free of cost from SBP-BSC Field Offices across the country after announcement of result of GET-FS. Duly filled in application form along with GET-FS result sheet issued by NTS, attested copies of all educational documents, CNIC, domicile and 3 passport size photographs MUST reach the following address latest by December 5, 2016. NTS Test 2016 SBP Bank Jobs Young Professionals Induction Program (OG-2) 4th Batch Eligibility Online Registration Answer Key Result.
- sbp test result 2016
- og2 shortlist 2016
- sbp jobs nts
- sbp og 2 test date
- nts sbp jobs
- sbp young professional induction program
- sbp test expected date
- sbp sample papers test preparation og1 under 6th batch
- sbp og2 test date 2016
- sbp og2 6th batch results