Govt of Pakistan Ministry of Defense jobs require the NTS Test is now conducted in 2016. The assortment fundamental criterion for MOD Job is the amplification of NTS. This test was detained soon by National Testing Service Commission.
According to the outlook summit of contenders the test was not so harsh.NTS Test for MOD was consists of 70 MCQS and 3 long questions. As the result will be publicize when the test will be taken and almost immediately it will be update here on this page of our website.
All the contender who are immeasurably coming up for the updates can get online on this page of our website. The application form and the deposit slip can be download online and then the application can be submitted. Application form can only be accepted when deposit slip is attached with it
NTS Test MOD Govt of Pakistan Ministry of Defence Jobs 2016 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Last Date
The information that is important will be updated at this website visit it daily. The jobs are available for many posts and all the posts require the test conducted by the National Testing Service.
Eligibility Criteria, Other Terms and Conditions:
Candidates must possess sixteen years Education that is MA / M.Sc or must hold four years B.Sc / BS (Hons) in any subject, B.Sc (Engg), MBBS in the relevant field.
- Candidates must have maximum age 35 years on the closing date of applications.
- Applicants having more than one second division is their academic career are not eligible to apply.
- Attested copies of each supporting documents (Matric to onward) including domicile certificate must be sent with application. The professional degree holder B.Sc Engg / MBBS, B.Sc / BS (Hons) should submit detailed marks certificate of each year.
- The scholarships are awarded on merit determined on the basis of NTS test score, observing Provincial / Regional quota.
- Selected candidates have to take language course of the respective country (in needed).
- Students waiting for their results are not eligible to apply.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skill and competency requirements outlined above and desire to become a part of scholarship program, must apply by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may download Application form and deposit slip from the official website of NTS or from the web link given below.
- Last date for Submission of Application form is 11th November, 2016.
- Candidates have to deposit test fee through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB.
- Applicants must send their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents and two recent photographs by courier / registered mail to NTS Headquarter which is located in Islamabad.
- Applications will not be acceptable if deposit slip receipt (in original) is not attached.
NTS Test will be held on 7th December, 2016 Posts are vacant for the Assistant network administrator, Computer/DEO, Hardware Technician and Financial Officer. The different amount of seats are available for each post so make it quick to apply for it that they will pick the cream for the post.
The posts major requirements are listed other than them you have to clarify the test taken by the National Testing Service. After the clearance of the test many interview and other tests are taken to acquire this job.