Warid is one of the top mobile networks providing their service in all over Pakistan. We are discussing about that how to Subscribe Warid Panic Alert Service for Emergency Situations Charges.
Warid Telecom has recently initiated a new Value Added Service in order to tackle emergency situations. With the help of Panic Alert Service, you will be able to dial a short code to send an emergency alert to family and friends containing your fairly accurate location along with a link containing the location map.
How to Subscribe Warid Panic Alert Service for Emergency Situations Charges
How to Subscribe:
- Simply send SMS “SUB” to 6667 to subscribe Warid Panic Alert Service.
- You can also dial 6669 from your Warid SIM and then press ‘1’.
How to Un-Subscribe:
- Simply send SMS “UNSUB” to 6667 to UN-subscribe Warid Panic Alert Service.
- You can also dial 6669 from your Warid SIM and then press ‘4’.
- Subscription charges are just Rs.0.30+tax per day for Warid Prepaid and Glow users.
- Subscription charges are just Rs.10+tax per month for Warid Postpaid users.
- Just Rs.0.30+tax per minute will be charged for calling to IVR 6669 for both prepaid and postpaid customers.
Panic Alert will automatically send your current location to last five dialed numbers. Panic Alert also contains additional intelligence to handle medical emergencies differently from all other services.
So whenever you are in a state of panic or distress, Warid Panic Alert will assist you in instantly reaching out to your friends and family. The Users are advised to keep visiting this page to get more about related topics.