Business English Test BEC is a test which is taken on Intermediate Level, which shows employers your extent of English Speaking capability in your work’s place. It is an internationally recognized suite of three tests, which are aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.This is must for these students.
The basic motive of this test is to improve your English and its preparations ensures this improvement. The BEC exams are produced by Cambridge English. They test your English in a business context.The aim of our Business English Certificate Preparation courses is to improve your exam technique, strategies and help you pass the Preliminary level exam.
Levels in BEC test:
There are three levels of BEC:
BEC Preliminary (B1)
BEC Vantage (B2)
BEC Higher (C1)
What is BEC Test Business English Certificate It is An Intermediate Level Exam
- The BEC Tests are designed for individuals.They would be very useful preparation for someone studying on a business course
- BEC is published by Cambridge English. The tests have four sections. Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- BEC is held on various fixed dates in centers worldwide.
- The tests are available monthly. Candidates must enter through an authorized center. You can find details of dates and centers here.
Computer or Paper tests:
- There are computer and paper versions of the test.
- Some centers will only offer one version.
- The speaking test is always an interview with an examiner.
- BEC tests your English in a business setting but you do not need to know specialized business vocabulary or concepts.
So, prepare for our BEC exam and improve your work place professional English use. A person can appear in this test as many times as that person wants. Good Luck!