Studying Abroad is a new and very rapidly increasing trend. In previous articles related to studying abroad in China, we discussed many things like what to study, why in China, costs of studying and living and the institutions of China which offers courses to international students. Now we will discuss the Visa Procedure, its charges and criteria. It simply makes you independent and aware of the world.
You actually face many temptations which you have to resist. It gets you ready for the real world also you learn the importance of family when your are living with out them. When considering studying abroad, students could supplement their academic experience that will help broaden a student’s worldview. According to The Pennsylvania State University students “Studying abroad is a unique opportunity for personal growth that will affect students for the rest of life.” Visa information and other details are mentioned here.
The student visa an applicant need depends on his/her chosen course of study. Given below are the typical key requirements a student will need to meet.
Australian Student Visa Requirements:
- Issued an electronic Confirmation of Enrollment (eCoE) certificate.
- Meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement. Read more about this on the Department of Immigration and Border Protection(opens in a new window) website.
- Sufficient funds for airfares, course fees and living costs.
- English language proficiency.
- Meet health and character requirements.
- Acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
How to apply for Australia Study Visa Procedure Charges Criteria
Other general requirements foe entering in Australia as student are different for different levels of students. Carefully go through the information given below:
- English language: Entry requirements vary between institutions, and according to the level of English language course you want to study.
- Schools: Entry requirements vary between schools depending on the state or territory you will be studying in. Academic performance and ability is considered during the application process.
- Vocational education and training: In most cases there are no entrance exams for VET institutions. However, some courses may have specific pre-requisite subjects or work experience requirements.
- Higher Education Undergraduate: To gain entry into an Australian undergraduate course you will need to have an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (Year 12), or the overseas equivalent. Some undergraduate courses may also have specific pre-requisite subjects.
- Higher Education Postgraduate: As well as the satisfactory completion of at least one degree at undergraduate level, your institution may take research ability or relevant work experience into consideration.
Knowledge about education in abroad is provided by us for our user hope you have gained information beyond your expectations and for more latest news and admissions announcements will keep visiting our website. So read this carefully, follow these steps and go to china for studying. Make your country proud. For more details and information about admission keep visiting our website frequently.