Studying Abroad is very rapidly increasing trend. In previous articles related to studying abroad in Ireland, we discussed many things like what to study, why in Ireland, costs of studying and living and institutions of Ireland which offers courses to international students. Now we will discuss the Visa Procedure, its charges and criteria. Student must apply online for his/her student visa. Finishing the structure through the Internet produces a novel reference number which can likewise be utilized to track the application.
Toward the end of the online application, student will get a rundown of the supporting documentation obliged, the charge payable and where it ought to be submitted to (regularly the closest Irish Embassy or Consulate). The student ought to allude to the full INIS rules significant to his/her kind of study and given data when he/she apply on the web. Studying abroad is a good idea. why? because, if you study abroad you can find a good and well-payed job there. first of all, you can practice your English, or you can learn another language
How to apply for Ireland Study Visa Procedure Charges Criteria
All the essential requirements if Ireland’s student visa are given here. English proficiency certificate is the thing you need the most if you are will to study in Ireland and the one which is affiliated with most of the educational institutes in Ireland is of IELTS. However the band requirement varies depending upon the course program that you choose. Other requirements are given below:
- An acceptance letter from the college or university of Ireland showing that they are agreed in taking you as a student in a full time degree program.
- A full fee submission slip showing that you have you have fully paid the fee and have covered all of your academic expenditures.
- A bank statement of your personal account at least of the last 6 months showing your financial status. The account must have enough deposit at least equal to the expenditure that you will do till the completion of your degree program.
- All of your educational documents attested and verified by HEC.
- Police clearance or character certificate showing that you have been a good citizen and not been involved in any criminal activity.
- Medical certificate showing that you are medically fit and are not going to be a liability on the host country.
- A passport having a validity of at least 6 months.
- 4 passport size photo graphs with white back ground.
- National Identity Card (Translated into English)
Knowledge about education in abroad is provided by us for our user hope you have gained information beyond your expectations and for more latest news and admissions announcements will keep visiting our website Kitaab.com.pk. So read this carefully, follow these steps and go to china for studying. Make your country proud. Good Luck Students! Keep visiting for keeping yourself update.