Here you will get all the details regarding the South Asia Journalism Programme SAJP UK Fellowship Program 2016. The Journalism Programme is the fellowship Program for South Asian Region. This will help you in the studies at abroad. Study Abroad Programs are for experiential education. Picture the world as your classroom with each destination a new interactive textbook where instead of reading, you are experiencing history, art, culture, fashion, food and the arts in real-time! Maybe you have traveled overseas and had a taste of exploring a foreign city, a sandy beach, or a historical landmark.
If you are looking for countries to study abroad and another opportunity to travel, to discover, learn, understand and connect with new people, studying abroad is a great option. South Asia Journalism Fellowship Programme is given to aim at the journalist of mid-career belonging to the South Asian region. This fellowship program is is funded by UK. The opportunity is given to explore the range which is taken by the UK and the South Asian region. This is done to tackle the the big issues at the field which is challenging and yet to be discussed. Study Abroad Programs are for experiential education. Picture the world as your classroom with each destination a new interactive textbook. Details are given here.
Each fellowship includes:
- The fellowship includes the full programme fees
- It includes the living expenses for the duration of the fellowship
- It also includes the return economy flight from your country of residence to the UK
This provides the context based in evidence and the information with the policy debates which include the appreciation of UK approaches. The agenda of the international and the practical experience on the key issues seen in the Journalism
How to apply?
The applicants will need to submit their application via the online application system.
South Asia Journalism Programme SAJP UK Fellowship Program 2016 for South Asian Region
- You have to be a citizen of India or Pakistan and currently you should be living in the country.
- You must not have the British nationality.
- You must have at least seven years work experience before applying.
- You should be a mid-career journalist working in the political or economic sectors in India or Pakistan
- You must have the postgraduate level qualification at the time of application.
Fellowship further explores the ways through which media plays the important role in the democratic process which includes the government and the civil service as well as the security. This is meant to be the broader political system of the South Asia and the UK.
The programme dates are 25 January – 18 March 2016
Prior to applying please ensure you have the following ready:
- Two references to be provided in a letter format and written in English.
- Valid passport
- University transcripts (undergraduate, postgraduate)
Fellowship has to participate in the lectures, visits, and discussions for seven weeks. This introduce the key to UK academics, media, and political figures in the field. It also include the best running and top UK’s media organization. Information regarding admissions studying in abroad and details about its steps, procedure and scholarships are provided by us here keep visiting and updating yourself with us.