To study in Cambodia, students from Pakistan are required to take several steps and procedures. These procedures and steps are mentioned below. To study abroad, Pakistani students require student visa. Cambodia provides, study visa is necessary. How to Get Study Visa For Cambodia Abroad Study Pakistani Students Mentioned below. Government offers a wide range of funding and financial aid opportunities for international students, while several Chinese universities also offer scholarships.
When Pakistani students do cost analysis of foreign university fees, it is surprisingly too overpriced. On top of that, moving to such country then the cost of international flights and all the rents, food transportation is way out of any average Pakistanis league. The monthly salary of 12 thousand rupees in Pakistan can only get a cup of coffee in a developed foreign country. It makes very difficult for Pakistani to manage abroad education.
How to Get Study Visa For Cambodia Abroad Study Pakistani Students
Important instructions for obtaining study visa for Cambodia are mentioned below:
- The visa is not issued by mail, it is issued by email
- The processing time for visa for Cambodia is 3 to 4 business days
- The visa(e-visa) is valid within three months from the date of the online application. People can stay up to a month in Cambodia before the Visa expires
- Visas will be provided free of charge for children aged under 12 years old if traveling with their parents
Select a visa subclass which is appropriate for the purpose of your travel to Australia and download the relevant visa application form.
Please note: You can also obtain a visa application form at the Australian Visa Application Centre (AVAC).
- Step 2Your visa application may require supporting documentation. For a list of supporting documentation required for your visa, see checklists provided under Visa Types. Gather all required supporting documentation for your application.
To avoid delays all supporting documentation should be submitted at the time of application.
- Step 3Organize payment of the visa fees in the form of cash in US Dollars.
- Step 4Visit the AVAC to lodge your application and submit your biometrics.
To get Visa to study in Cambodia, the Pakistani candidates need to submit the following to the visa office:
- One complete visa application
- One Passport size photo
- Original Passport which has a validity of at least 6 months
- Visa Fee
- A self-addressed prepaid return envelope
Supporting documents are also needed for the application of study visa to study in Cambodia. Scope of education in abroad and its details are provided here bu us for students who want to go abroad for their higher studies, we will update you here with more details and latest news keep visiting kiaab.com.pk for keeping yourself updated. Interested candidates must visit our website daily to obtain maximum updates.