To study in Egypt, Pakistani students have to go through a procedure. This procedure is mentioned below. A study visa is mandatory. To know more about how to obtain that visa, you are on the right page. Out of the millions of international students worldwide, Pakistani students are among the ones who prevail when it comes to enrolling in a foreign university. Due to an unstable education system with a low number of universities that don’t provide too many specializations and few employment opportunities in their own country, students from Pakistan choose to enlarge their horizons and go overseas.
Most major German universities have Pakistani student societies, making them feel welcome and a little closer to home. Pakistani students meet, discuss about their challenges of studying and living in Egypt, but they also share their acknowledgements and academic performance. Since the official and educational language of Pakistan is English, and Arabic is also the main foreign language taught in school, naturally, students from Pakistan have wide study options in Germany. Based on their preferences or availability within universities, they can choose either English or German-taught degrees.
How to Get Study Visa For Egypt Abroad Study Pakistani Students
How to Apply for Study Visa to study in Egypt:
- The Visa application must be sent to the consular officer of the Egyptian embassy in your country. Its can be sent to the consulates in person.
- You can also appoint a travel agency or a visa agency to act on your behalf
What is the cost of a visa?
Aprox. US$15-$91, depending on nationality.
Business visas are cheaper for Canadian nationals. Nationals of the USA pay a standard rate of £12 for visas of any type. South African nationals obtain visas free of charge.
Payment of fees is in cash or by postal order only; cheques will not be accepted. Processing fees for other nationals vary considerably; check with the appropriate Consulate (or Consular section of Embassy) for costs of visas. Visa fees are per passport, not per person.
How long is the visa valid for?
Tourist visas: 30-180 days
Student visas: Varies
Important Instructions concerning your student visa application for Egypt:
- To apply for a student visa, candidates is required to have a passport which has the validity date of at least six months before your return
- Within seven days of your arrival, you will need to register your name and address to the nearest police station in Egypt
- Candidates are required to enter Egypt on the base of standard tourist visa
- Valid passport
- Several passport-size photos
- Application forms (available through the consulate)
- Proof of financial means to support yourself while living in Egypt (or, if you will be working, a letter from your employer proving that you will be working there)
- Proof of a return tickets or funds to purchase a return ticket to your country of origin
To obtain your visa interested candidates require passport with a good validity date, complete application form, copy of the airline tickets, 1 recent passport size photograph, etc. Stay with us for more details to get your study visa to study in Egypt. Scope of education in abroad and its details are provided here bu us for students who want to go abroad for their higher studies, we will update you here with more details and latest news keep visiting kiaab.com.pk for keeping yourself updated.