Candidates who want to complete their higher education from Vietnam are on the right page. To do so, students require a student visa. Students wish to complete their higher education from abroad. Vietnam is a good place to do so. Vietnam is providing several scholarships. In order to study in Vietnam, Pakistani candidates require a student visa of Vietnam. This student visa is allotted to foreign students who wish to study in another country details for them are given below by us.
There is a list of steps which is recommended to be followed to obtain your study Visa for Vietnam. We provide you a guide to help you complete your higher education in Vietnam. A cross-country analysis reveals diverse situations (Figure 3), where almost no Luxembourgish residents reported not knowing any foreign language (1.1 %), while more than seven in ten Irish residents did not speak any foreign language (72.7 %).
How to Get Study Visa For Vietnam Abroad Study Pakistani Students
You should bring the following documents to your interview:
- Documents demonstrating strong financial, social, and family ties to your home country that will compel you to return to your country after your program of study in the United States ends.
- Financial and any other documents you believe will support your application and which give credible evidence that you have enough readily-available funds to meet all expenses for the first year of study and that you have access to funds sufficient to cover all expenses while you remain in the United States. M-1 applicants must demonstrate the ability to pay all tuition and living costs for the entire period of their intended stay.
- Photocopies of bank statements will not be accepted unless you can also show original copies of bank statements or original bank books.
- If you are financially sponsored by another person, bring proof of your relationship to the sponsor (such as your birth certificate), the sponsor’s most recent original tax forms and the sponsor’s bankbooks and/or fixed deposit certificates.
- Academic documents that show scholastic preparation. Useful documents include school transcripts (original copies are preferred) with grades, public examination certificates (A-levels, etc.), standardized test scores (SAT, TOEFL, etc.), and diplomas.
The documents are also mentioned below which are required at the time of visa application.
The steps are as follows:
Step 1: Passport
Make sure you have a valid passport. The validity of the passport should be minimum six months.
Step 2: Turkish Consulate of Jurisdiction
To apply for your student visa you need to take help from a Turkish Consulate. In the visa application process, be sure to know about all the important instructions and requirements from the Turkish Consulate. Stay vigilant, as sometimes the rules also change.
Step 3: Submitting your visa Application
Pay the visa application fee and submit the application. Schedule your appointment on this web page. You will need the following information in order to schedule your appointment:
Your passport number
The receipt number from your Visa Fee receipt.
The ten (10) digit barcode number from your DS-160 confirmation page
Supporting documents will help you out for the time of interview.The students must apply with valid documentation other wise it will lead to a case of fraud which will let you down. For more details keep visiting our website Kitaab.com.pk as we are here to provide you latest admissions details and updates about abroad studies.